What do I feel after 8000 kms? Grande Punto 1.3 - Emotion

Wow, good to see so many queries/suggestions over USB port. I'm sure someone of us is gonna find the solution for sure.
Good thing is, we are 3 members having (or goign to be) Punto and all have EMOTION variant. [clap]
Hi RSM, if I'm not wrong ALl Punto share the same Audio Unit: Blaupunkt FIAT 199CD SBO5 NEW STYLE CD RADIO
I think it is same in Emotion and Emotion Pack. Active and Dynamic doesn't come with music system
Is it same in Linea also?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey Buddy, anytime. I'll be happy to help you :). My advice to get seat covers ASAP, you may certainly don't want to take chance to get it spoil. Since, Punto was first car for him to stitch its seat cover, he took more than the scheduled time. Usually he delivers within 24 hrs. let me know if I could help in anyways.

Have a happy time with ur car and drive it safe.
Thanks a lot mate!! I was also thinking of the same thing, get the seat covers done ASAP and I would want to get it done once I get the car which is next week itself.

Now, I have the following queries:
1. I need suggestions on what color seat covers would suit the Blue, punto?
2. How much did it cost you to get it done?
3. Would the guy come home to fix it or would I need to go to his shop/place?

Grandeur, Please do let me know how I go about contacting him and getting this seat thing sorted out. Thanks for all the help buddy [:)].

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #63
Vroom.

Even, I'll also wait for your D day :). I can understand how exciting it is to get new car :).

Well, I stay in Kharghar - Navi Mumbai and the guy is also frm the same place. I'll talk to him if he could travel to your place. BTW, where do u reside? If he couldn't than u might need to come over here (we can meet as well [:)]).

Seat covers costed me Rs 1800/- only. I usually don't go for high price as I tends to get it changes after 14-16 months to have new interior ;). If you want I can get his contact number to you in a day or two. Now about colors, give me some time I'll try to find out some visuals, which will help you to decide. Or else, you can go just like mine with Blue strip instead of Red (give a thought).

Let me know if it sounds good to you.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Perfect!! I live in Powai. I would love to meet up as well!! And I also would want to stick to around that budget. Better to keep changing the interiors rather than have the same costly one.

Sure Grandeur, take your time and let me know about what do you think of alternate colors. If the one that you have is the best, I will go for that with the blue stripes.

Thanks again buddy.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thanks. How did you go about selecting the design? You selected and told the guy to stitch it like that?

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #67
My idea was not to have too much of red inside, so I just asked him to get me red strips thats it. The design I wanted didn't need any reference picture it was simple and straight so I just asked him get me a 1/2 inch embossed strip on a simple/plain seat cover and he did exactly as I wanted.

Thread Starter #69
Missed out important thing, he has given 1 year warranty on this.

I had got stitched seat covers with same material for my earlier car Indica and went well even after 13 months. Just FYI :)

Arun

Suspended
EDIT: Realized now that the site is Chinese :P
Please share about the covers. Neat covers at low prices is exactly what I am looking for.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #71
Guys, The Shop Name is "Music Point" and constact person would be Afsar Ali Mbl: 98207 92485.

Address:
Shop #12, Shri Adinath Complex
Plot - E 15, Sector 3, Belpada
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.

(Land Mark would be near, Bharti Vidyapeeth Kharghar)

Enjoy!

wow, 1800 seems to be too cheap for those seat covers, what are they make of do share.Can they send me one for my indica by courier as well if i need it?

Thread Starter #75
I'm sure they will or if not they will definitely work out some alternative for you. Regarding material, it should be definitely some low cost material, but my feedback; it worked well in earlier car for almost an year didn't lose its shape and no pealing off on surface.

Pretty good for this price, I must say!

Top Bottom