What do I feel after 8000 kms? Grande Punto 1.3 - Emotion

Freak man!! this is crazy stuff. I really did not understand the logic of providing different HU in Dynamic, emotion and a different one in Epk.

Vroom

@ 350Z even i changed my reply!!![:D]
----------Next Post------------
Yes vroom this is really disappointing!!! When i went to HYUNDAI showroom before buying my verna to check the rates , they said all the variants come fitted with the same HU only!!!

IMO its better they leave the ICE to us!!! what say guys??

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I don't think in Punto Emotion even AUX-IN option is there. All these are present in emotion pack though.
Surprising!
A Head Unit without an Aux-Input? [shock]
Fiat has still somewhere left the marks that it remains a Fiat!!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Freak man!! this is crazy stuff. I really did not understand the logic of providing different HU in Dynamic, emotion and a different one in Epk.

Vroom
Don't get confused vroom.
Only Emotion and EPK has HU fitted from Fiat. Actually, if you read the Blue&Me features, these all are included. Since Emotion doesn't have Blue&Me, USB and AUX-In options are missing.

For warranty, i read somewhere Fiat doesn't approve any outside electronics accessories. But i am not sure, will ask my service advisor.

350Z

Core Team
Hey People,
I was just checking out the previous posts of this thread to see how rapidly this thread is growing and suddenly saw Post No. 32 By Grandeur telling about the same product! Check it out.

Drive Safe!
350Z

You get small device which is directly put into the cigarette lighter (for power).It has a aux in,memory card slot & (USB i think,though i am not sure).

It is a mini FM transmitter.So all you have to do is tune your radio to match that device's frequency & then play songs through that device.[:D] It costs around 4000 rs here in pune.

Or if you have a aux in,you get small mp3 players for 800rs (2,4gb) just add songs in it via USB & connect it to you cars stereo with a aux cable.

Or else change your HU [:D]

Don't get confused vroom.
Only Emotion and EPK has HU fitted from Fiat. Actually, if you read the Blue&Me features, these all are included. Since Emotion doesn't have Blue&Me, USB and AUX-In options are missing.

For warranty, i read somewhere Fiat doesn't approve any outside electronics accessories. But i am not sure, will ask my service advisor.
Oh ya, sorry about the Dynamic part, my bad. I will do the same as well. Ask the folks at the dealers.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #60
Wow, good to see so many queries/suggestions over USB port. I'm sure someone of us is gonna find the solution for sure. Pardon me for replying late, I'm facing broadband issue at home.

Grandeur,

I will need your help to get seat covers done for my car as and when it comes as well. Hope its fine with you. Additionally, what do you suggest? Should I get it done immediately after I get the car or wait for a couple of months? And how long does the seat cover tailor take to deliver it?

Cheers,
Vroom
Hey Buddy, anytime. I'll be happy to help you :). My advice to get seat covers ASAP, you may certainly don't want to take chance to get it spoil. Since, Punto was first car for him to stitch its seat cover, he took more than the scheduled time. Usually he delivers within 24 hrs. let me know if I could help in anyways.

Have a happy time with ur car and drive it safe.

I don't think in Punto Emotion even AUX-IN option is there. All these are present in emotion pack though.
Hi RSM, if I'm not wrong ALl Punto share the same Audio Unit: Blaupunkt FIAT 199CD SBO5 NEW STYLE CD RADIO

But since you mentioned it, I'll get it checked at showroom again.

Blaupunkt dealer can be found at: http://www.blaupunkt.com/in/dealer_search.asp

Top Bottom