What Car For Tall Guys?

Thread Starter #16
Sorry guys. Was out of station. Was not able to access TAI. I'm just wondering in general which indian cars would suit tall people. Not looking to buy.

Thread Starter #19
I think it would be pretty difficult to fit into sedans like cruze, vento,etc. The linea however surprised me with the amount of space it offered.

Now that you're back in town, please participate in the discussion. I am bedridden now, and have nothing else to do. Not a problem for me. Others are waiting too for your participation.
Car suitable for you will range from Nano to Hummer, and further. Money can buy a lot. Unless you specify budget/ requirement, your query will be considered as a joke; and in your absence, definitely yes.

Now that you're back in town, please participate in the discussion. I am bedridden now, and have nothing else to do. Not a problem for me. Others are waiting too for your participation.
Car suitable for you will range from Nano to Hummer, and further. Money can buy a lot. Unless you specify budget/ requirement, your query will be considered as a joke; and in your absence, definitely yes.
Hahahahahaha loved nano to hummer comment .
Anyway have a speedy recovery so you could enjoy your manza .

Has happened many times. Sometimes its like, we wasted so much time and energy on this thing. But the person who has put his question has to decide himself. Our suggestions might help. Few days back people were trying to help out one member to buy a car within 12 lacs. And after few pages of discussion she booked a Fortuner. We were just helping the person out. The final decision lies on the person. Yet, active particiaption is expected from the person who has put up the query. We might talk about torque, power, mileage, but at the end of the day, the person has to see his pocket, requirements. Just relying completely on others views might make a person feel like jacka** later on.
Yes but the member who bought the fortuner was very active on the thread .rest all your points [clap]

And I logged in to see the longest list ever for the Tall guys' cars. From Nano to Hummer of course. Feeling like a hammer is on my head. [cry]

Well, irrespective of budget, fuel, performence, handling, and lab lab la. If we consider comfort ( not mere fitting inside) for a tall guy when he is driving, or sitting on various passeger seats of a pirticular car should be discussed here IMHO , so that we can have a list handy for any tall guy . The tall guys are more likely to face problems in a car costing less than approx.Rs10 to 12 lakhs. Cars costing more than that are less likely to cause discomfort for a tall guy.

@drniladrishaha, Ratan Tata can seat in a nano for few minuites but not comfortably for long drive, or on the back seat even for few minutes.

Till the time Bayren back ,let's discuss , cars comfortable/ not comfortable for tall guys

If a tall guy wants to seat on back seat , of a car driven by a tall driver following cars are suitable for him, manza, sunny AFAIK. TAI ans, please contribute . The car s likely to cause discomfort for a tall guy are fluidic verna(ingrss and egress is is difficult), swift dezire (old and new), and all hatches costing bellow 6 lakhs . @ Dear bayren, at least mention the problems faced by your friend w r t your first post.

Till the time Bayren is back , I request the mods to move this thread from ' automotive shopper' to appropriate section.

Top Bottom