What Car For Tall Guys?

Thread Starter #1
Which cars would a tall guy be able to buy? A 6'3+ tall guy? One of my friends is having a problem. I'm sure he wont be able to fit in an alto or a brio [:D]

Re: cars for tall guys?

A SUV will fit to such person !!

Try Ritz !! My main criteria choosing ritz is my height and long legs[:)]

Re: cars for tall guys?

Enen Ratan Tata was fitted in a Nano . Do check yourself which car is comfortable for you and suits your budget .

350Z

Core Team
Which cars would a tall guy be able to buy? A 6'3+ tall guy? One of my friends is having a problem. I'm sure he wont be able to fit in an alto or a brio
There are various cars in different budgets that can accommodate tall drivers. We can’t suggest unless budget and requirements are known. Please visit this link for more.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wagon-R seems a good buy if you are ok with petrol hatches. it is easy on older people too. i had an elderly friend who is nearly 6.3 and some 80 years old i know he can climb and easily fit on the waggie. moreover the doors open very wide so that it is easy to climb inside. but you might want to modify the seats, add a little foam, modify the upholstery etc. btw Ritz is also good, if you want Diesel.

@Quadra. You are right as he need to come out with such things first to make a good advise on the same.

@Bayern : I hope you have opened this new thread with a intention to get a best suitable answer from fellow TAIans and it seems since 4th Aug you have posted the topic and you are off since then till now. If you do not participate in the discussion, then how you could come to a conclusion where our fellow TAIans spend their valuable time and give their advises and you should participate in between and say yes or no to the suggestions, then only the topic will become a fruitful one.
If you are need is not urgent or it got changed, then at least you should say that I hope !!

Last edited:
@Quadra. You are right as he need to come out with such things first to make a good advise on the same.

@Bayern : I hope you have opened this new thread with a intention to get a best suitable answer from fellow TAIans and it seems since 4th Aug you have posted the topic and you are off since then till now. If you do not participate in the discussion, then how you could come to a conclusion where our fellow TAIans spend their valuable time and give their advises and you should participate in between and say yes or no to the suggestions, then only the topic will become a fruitful one.
If you are need is not urgent or it got changed, then at least you should say that I hope !!
Hahahahahaha loved your comment I too was wondering the same .[lol]

Hahahahahaha loved your comment I too was wondering the same .[lol]
What to do Raja !!

This I noticed quite few topics where the topic originator will absconding from the scene where all others keep giving suggestions, arguing, fighting, debating what not[frustration] which some times runs in to pages and suddenly the owner of the topic woke up and say that I am not interested now or I am going abroad or my dog fell down from the stairs so I will look into this next year !!. It is just like fun [clap].

We should have some mechanism to control the new topics seriously where we can see some genuine and needy topics coming in !!

Last edited:
What to do Raja !!

This I noticed quite few topics where the topic originator will absconding from the scene where all others keep giving suggestions, arguing, fighting, debating what not[frustration] which some times runs in to pages and suddenly the owner of the topic woke up and say that I am not interested now or I am going abroad or my dog fell down from the stairs so I will look into this next year !!. It is just like fun [clap].

We should have some mechanism to control the new topics seriously where we can see some genuine and needy topics coming in !!
that reason made my day. thanks [lol]

What to do Raja !!

+100 completely agree with you man . Yes other members argue if jaaz is great or swift for 4 pages and the thread starter comes suddenly and says my wife loved nano and we booked it .

Has happened many times. Sometimes its like, we wasted so much time and energy on this thing. But the person who has put his question has to decide himself. Our suggestions might help. Few days back people were trying to help out one member to buy a car within 12 lacs. And after few pages of discussion she booked a Fortuner. We were just helping the person out. The final decision lies on the person. Yet, active particiaption is expected from the person who has put up the query. We might talk about torque, power, mileage, but at the end of the day, the person has to see his pocket, requirements. Just relying completely on others views might make a person feel like jacka** later on.

Top Bottom