What Car For Rs.7 - 8 Lakh (On-Road)?

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for a car in the price range 7-8 lakh on road. Pl suggest some brand/models which can come with in the range.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi, I am looking for a car in the price range 7-8 lakh on road. Pl suggest some brand/models which can come with in the range.
As you have not mentioned a specific segment so you can opt for cars like Tiago, Kiger, Magnite, Venue, Sonet, Tigor. Are you also inclined towards Maruti?

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #3
Ok Thanks. Magnite, Kiger & Altroz are good options. what abt Hyundai Aura? Also which variant i have to look in these four with safety features and other essential parameters?.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
We can't help you unless you tell us your requirements. monthly running , purpose , fuel etc.
Download brochures of the cars you like and compare the features. Shortlist some cars then we can help.

Thread Starter #5
Ok fine. i am confused with what are the main features i have to look while buying like Air bags, ALS, Central locking system, GPS etc. especially in terms of safety and other minimum requirements.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Basic safety features have been made mandatory for every car so no matter what car you buy you will get ABS airbags as standard.
Other safety features like ESC, hill start assist etc comes in car costing over 20 lakhs. So don't get confused.
Get an upper model variant and you will get a touchscreen system with GPS.
Other features which should be present - Bluetooth calling , steering mounted audio controls , rear defogger, rear wiper and fog lamps are optional.
Take a look at nissan magnite brochure..

Akash1886

Honoured Member
As rightly suggested above by @allhyundaicars, go through the brochures of cars falling in your budget. Short list your priorities like:

> Engine: Petrol or Diesel

> Capacity: 1.0L or 1.2L for Petrol or 1.5 Diesel

> Whether you need Turbo or Non Turbo

> Seating i.e Number of people travelling at one time 2,3,5,7

> Transmission: AMT, Manual, iMT

> Monthly as well as Annual Running

> Self Driven or Chauffeur Driven

> Highway Driving or City Driving

> How much should be the maintenance cost as per you.

Coming to safety, Presently Tata & Mahindra are two brands who have 4 & 5 star NCAP rated cars. In safety, priority should be given to features like Dual Airbags, ABS, Corner Stability, EBD for starters.

Regards
Akash

Hi @smithat
Kiger RXL / Magnite XL ( Not recommended, the VFM and Fun to drive Turbo models starts at above 8.5lacs)
Altroz XM+
Honda Amaze E
Grand i10 Sportz
Baleno Delta (VFM & lots of features)
OR
Base models of Sonet / Venue / Brezza / Nexon if you are ready to extend your budget above 8 lacs.

Top Bottom