What Car Care Products Do You Use?

Hello everyone. I'm a bit new to the car cleaning as I have recently bought an alto k10 2012 model silver colour. So today I ordered the Armor all wash and wax and the turtle wax super hard shell car wax. I still have to buy various other things like the washing mitts and microfiber cloths for drying and waxing. Please suggest which products I should buy and also what about using Colin on the interiors amd the windshield? Thanks
proklear windshield washer liquid. best for windshield

Thanks
What about the microfibers and mitts? Any good source for buying at affordable prices? I need MF for drying and buffing mainly. Thanks again
For microfiber cloth check below link for softspun

Softspun Microfiber Car Cleaning Detailing & Polishing Cloth - 40X40 Cms - Blue - 3 Pc'S

Very VFM, I use it for weekly rinse-less wash.
For drying I use "Cobra Guzzler HD Waffle Weave Drying Towel", but you can also use above one.

I use "Cobra Guzzler HD Waffle Weave Drying Towel" since it help me to speed up drying.

Hi everyone
Today I got the delivery of turtle wax super hard shell car wax from amazon.in but I felt a little uncomfortable about it as I feel that it is not original but a fake one because it did not have any seal on it. It does have the importer's label which says imported by Market Roots India private limited. I am attaching the photos could you please help me in rectifying if it's originator not.
Thanks

Attachments

Well, I too have Turtle hard shell wax, but my brother got it for me from USA. The package is very different from the pictures above. Will post it tomorrow.

Hi Cameo,
I think you are using Fomula 1 Paste Wax. I am looking for carnuba paste wax.
I have OCW and also I am using Formula 1 Wash and wax shampoo. Both are excellent products.

Can you tell me durability about the formula 1 paste Wax.
Would want you to try Blueberry Paste Wax (Malco Imperial Nano Care Paste)
The results are amazing and the shine/layer lasts for min. 20 days provided you don't get your car washed in between as after washing the layer fazes out. Although you can try wiping with a soft damp cloth (micro fibre) for removing the dust.

Attachments

Top Bottom