What Car Care Products Do You Use?

Great. Can you please explain the details of each product? I think first 2 for same purpose. The last one for final touchup after each wash? and can you let me know the price?
Sure. Here are the details:

1. Meguiars High Tech wax. (priced around 600)

Its a blend of Pure wax, Silicone and Polymers so it is to be used after preparing the surface i.e. cleaning, claying if required, & polishing. Its supposed to last for more than a month with a couple of washes.

2. Meguiars Ultimate Quik wax ( considered the most lasting spray wax by Meguiars) (Priced at Rs. 822)

As mentioned above, this product is considered the most lasting spray wax application with amazing water sheeting capability( hydrophobic polymer technology) & superior paint protection.
Can be used in between waxing sessions or as a standalone wax product. It takes considerably less time to wax the whole car, an ideal product for rainy season. Best part is it doesn't stains the trims with residue & can be applied in the sun or when surface is hot.

3. Meguiars Quik detailer. ( Priced at Rs. 300)

Well its a Quick detailer, best to remove smudges, bird droppings & all. Will be using it post rains to remove the water marks & dirt from paint.

Last edited:
Great Collection. Is there any site selling online?
Thanks, you can try Car Accessories Online Shopping in India | Online Bike Accessory | Vicky.in Shopping for Megs UQW & QD & India for Tech wax.
Hope this helps.
Hello samsag12 what applicator are you using to apply these products.
Am using Megs 4.5" sponge applicator pads, a separate one for each product.

Here's a pic for reference:
MeguiarsDirect.com:Foam Applicator Pad (pack of 4) Foam Applicator Pad (pack of 4)

i use and trust the amway car wash and amway silicone wax.. both these products are really good and i am using them for past 6-8 years now. regular use of car wash beads water, it actually forms a coating on the vehicle surface.
they are quite cheaper also. go for amway.

i use and trust the amway car wash and amway silicone wax.. both these products are really good and i am using them for past 6-8 years now. regular use of car wash beads water, it actually forms a coating on the vehicle surface.
they are quite cheaper also. go for amway.
I'm having both products. Amway car wash is very nice. It also removing thich water mark from car.

I used the amway silicon glaze polish once. What kindly result you getting from that polish? Will it remove some top layer of paint?

Meguiar’s have a product for similar purpose. It is known as PlastX. There are a lot of videos of it on You Tube. Here is one of them.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for the info. Meguiar’s would be any day preferred over a less heard brand.

freakdude.

meguirsprdcts.jpg

Thanks to forum member "samsag12" i went & got myself meguiars ultimate liquid wax some weeks back.

The car does shine after a wash although the glow is pretty decent,i applied it after getting a spray wash at a service station to reduce chances of tough dirt stains.

I applied the liquid wax using a microfibre cloth called jopasu magic wipe.

I applied double layer on the cars with 3 days gap.Car is washed once to twice a week 90% of the time by me & its surprising how the dead bugs dont stick or leave stains on the car.Its very easy to wash the car now.
Dont go for those sonax wash sponges.They are useless.

View attachment 64552 Thanks to forum member "samsag12" i went & got myself meguiars ultimate liquid wax some weeks back.

The car does shine after a wash although the glow is pretty decent,i applied it after getting a spray wash at a service station to reduce chances of tough dirt stains.

I applied the liquid wax using a microfibre cloth called jopasu magic wipe.

I applied double layer on the cars with 3 days gap.Car is washed once to twice a week 90% of the time by me & its surprising how the dead bugs dont stick or leave stains on the car.Its very easy to wash the car now.
Dont go for those sonax wash sponges.They are useless.
Am glad to be of some help to you, try using it on glasses too (not recommended on windshield though) , water repels madly wash after wash.
Please do post some pics of your car, would love to see the outcome.

Am glad to be of some help to you, try using it on glasses too (not recommended on windshield though) , water repels madly wash after wash.
Please do post some pics of your car, would love to see the outcome.
Well thats true,i noticed this on the car body but today noticed this on the windshield too.I believe the coating on the roof has mildly coated the windshield after some washes.
Guess will be washing one of the cars in the next two days so will take pics of the water beading effect that the liquid wax induces.

Magic wipe is to dry water from the body. Don't use it to apply anything. Get ome normal microfibre to apply something.
Saw this used at professional centers also,key things to follow are

1) Fold towel while using, so many sides can be used.
2) Apply liquid wax first to the cloth to make it mildly damp then spray on body,otherwise it will be sucked up by the cloth.
3 After 5 min have passed, use dry side to pick unsettled or excessive wax,but i use a regular soft towel to just gently run over the body.
4) Wash micofibre cloth alone do not mix with other clothes as it attracts other materials & fibers.

350Z

Core Team
Armor All Tyre Foam (Update): In one line, it’s a nice product. Surely recommended. Don’t expect ‘showroom like’ shine but the results are pleasing and long lasting.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom