What Car Care Products Do You Use?

Thread Starter #17
Wow! YOu seem to be an amateur car care products collector sir! :biggrin:
The micro fibre cloth, I guess, is from 3M.
BTW, I gave my i10 a short wash with shampoo diluted to more than 1:100, for the journey back to BAngy
The car care products in my indigo's boot - A huge bucket and a cloth :biggrin:
I seriously need to buy some stuff for my Maruti and Indigo, which I will, soon.
Any suggestions people? Keep in mind that my Maruti is used very rarely, and my Indigo is in the sunlight 13*7

Thanks, cooldhaya and *Arkin_Young*, for prompt response.

Of all the car care products, I love both California/Jopasu car duster. It attracts and cleans the dust just in few minutes and my Linea is sparkling as ever before.

My son got the micro-fibres from Amazon.

Thread Starter #21
I think I've gotta visit this place - Reliance Autozone.
I can get turtle wax at EVO. Its not far from home. Where can I get some small car-fire extinguishers?

hey guys, does Colin spray has any side effect on car / bikes paint or body?? or is it safe to use it??

Thread Starter #24
Colins contains some compounds that basically eat up the surface. Not sure if its acidic or basic. Its perfect for Glass and such, bad for the cockpit & paint.

Oh, and I've got myself Formula 1 Metallic Car Polish (Wax), another polish that contains white paint kinda stuff and makes scratches and tar spots disappear, Turtle wax cockpit cleaner that does wonders to the interiors and tyres. Still searching for a Jopasu duster & Microfibre cloth. Will try @ JC Road & Spar tomorrow. If not, I'll get them thru ebay.

Presently i am sticking on to wurth product

Wurth rubbing polish , cost 3 times than a normal.

3M one step rubbing compound - its fine rubbing compound used over that.

wax pol wax / some times wurth wax. both are equally good. 3M wax is also good but not upto mark - i use them in fibre glass working.

For plastic , again waxpol plastic polish works fine over the 3M , though the spray or wurth (plastic and rubber care is so costly) . but worth the money.

Apart from that , i use wurth - paint restoration / paint sealant etc

I use the following-

Formula 1 Polish
Formula 1 Rubbing Compound(Rarely used)
Formula 1 Upholstery Cleaner
Formula 1 Carnauba Wax(Sorry dont remeber the spelling)
Amway Auto Polish
Street Appeal(For Alloys)
Astonish Shine Retainer(For Tires)
F1 Tire Foam
Colin

Thats all.

Tire foam isn't really necessary, IMO. Dash polish works just fine.
Polish on tire will attract dust to settle on it. The tire foam actually loosens the dirt and cleans the tires wheel the polish just blackens the tires and gives it a shiny appearance. I rarely use polish for tire, Foam does the job better.

Top Bottom