What “Special” Features Does Your Car Have?

-Reminder System for everything (if handbrake is on while moving, if seatbelt is not worn, if headlights are not off when i take out the key, etc.)
audio reminder huh??

-Digital Speedometer (not useful but definitely cool)
accept it. defenitely cool in civic

Thread Starter #18
Raj, can you please explain a bit about these 2 features.
scorpio VLX has a sensor on the windshield which automatically detects if its raining & switches on the wiper. it also increases/decreases the speed of wiping automatically based on the intensity of rain & if the rain stops, the wipers stop!

there is also a sensor which detects lighting conditions & automatically switches off/on the headlights & tail lights. this feature when switched ON activates the follow me home headlights too.

both features can be turned on/off with a switch on the dash.

When i10 was launched. It has few features which was unique!

Its unique no more :)

2-DIN System

Tilt Steering

scorpio VLX has a sensor on the windshield which automatically detects if its raining & switches on the wiper. it also increases/decreases the speed of wiping automatically based on the intensity of rain & if the rain stops, the wipers stop!

there is also a sensor which detects lighting conditions & automatically switches off/on the headlights & tail lights. this feature when switched ON activates the follow me home headlights too.

both features can be turned on/off with a switch on the dash.
The thread says "What 'special Feature' does you car have?", well I don't own a car, but was reading through this thread and like to mention that even Cruze has the Rain Sensing Wipers.

@Sohit, you will never know all the features of all the vehicles. So i feel its good to put whatever you feel about your car, and other can put in their car, if they like.
Yes, its good to know that this feature is available on others cars also.

Thread Starter #26
The thread says "What 'special Feature' does you car have?", well I don't own a car, but was reading through this thread and like to mention that even Cruze has the Rain Sensing Wipers.
cruze costs more than the scorpio, so i feel its okay to mention this as a special feature in the scorpio.

Speed Volume

I'm not sure if any Punto owner has noticed it. But it has a speed volume feature. Once it is enable you'll notice sound increase as car speed up on higher speed the engine roars and the same time the volume of system increases/decrease proportionally.

I liked the feature so that u need not to adjust volume everytime and keep ur handle over steering. And, yes ofcourse you can dis-engage the feature if you don't want it. If someone has missed it; enable it and experience it. :)

Speed Volume

I'm not sure if any Punto owner has noticed it. But it has a speed volume feature. Once it is enable you'll notice sound increase as car speed up on higher speed the engine roars and the same time the volume of system increases/decrease proportionally.

I liked the feature so that u need not to adjust volume everytime and keep ur handle over steering. And, yes ofcourse you can dis-engage the feature if you don't want it. If someone has missed it; enable it and experience it. :)

That seems to be a very nice feature!

Thanks for bringing it here [cheers]

Speed Volume

I never knew this feature. This looks to be great[thumbsup]
How to activate it,Grandeur??

Top Bottom