What “Special” Features Does Your Car Have?

i figured something out of my car today!
nothing too exciting but i can change the color brightness of the rev counter and the speedo!

350Z

Core Team
i figured something out of my car today!
nothing too exciting but i can change the color brightness of the rev counter and the speedo!
Thats Nice! and actually the Digital Speedo is itself a special feature of Civic.

Drive Safe!
350Z

RSM, I'm glad you found it. Sometime its really fun to discover such things even after accessing music system quite sometime and kept hidden from us;). Initially I myself was not too sure and shared once with my colleague with whom I drive daily to office and back. He just laughed at it and I also...ignored thought I may be I'm just too excited about my car.

After reaching home I just couldn't control myself and tried figuring out while accessing the menu feature and after 2-3 drives I was sure, it certainly has this unique feature.

I'm glad you all discovered it and starting using it :). Enjoy!!!
-----------Next Post-----------
wow thats a great feature which was not known til now man.Does this feature also comes with Linea as well?
I'm sure Linea should also be equipped with this feature. Just explore system's menu and do share when you find it. :)

Last edited:
guys....read my post on the first page itself.

i had mentioned about punto's speed warning indicator there itself![:)]
anyway good to see that it was finally noted.
really punto and linea are loaded to the grills and have a lot of suxh peculliar features.
-----------Next Post-----------
also i am not sure about punto but in linea one can alter the brightness of the orange back lit of the central console!

Last edited:
@ Ichimaru: We were discussing about Speed Volume not the speed warning...Which the actually controls the music system's volume (increases/decrease proportionally) as the car speed increase/decrease.

I guess you mis-understood. I'm sure you also must have identified it by now. :)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nobody has this feature in your car?? In my safari a lamp glows in the keyhole when we enter the car , its very useful during dark conditions!! Am sure many cars must be having this but nobody has mentioned it!! But my verna doesn have this!!

In Punto, when you press remote control to open, the cabin light glows.
Hey this feature is great!! But not necessary at all times right?? Its a waste in daytime right?? But still a useful feature in night!!

Top Bottom