Welcome Home Lady in Red - THE ALL NEW HONDA CITY

Thread Starter #31
incredible review anmol1990.thank you so much.
i used to like sx4 for its majestic look but ridewise and quality wise its no match to be in premium 10 lac segment. i felt sx4 shares lot with swift dzire(may be i m allergic to maruthi thats why).
even honda city was also not offering great deal i expected a luxurious interior before i stepped in but i was dissapointed . yet the technology of honda is years ahead of our time so nothing much is needed to be mentioned. any one can select a honda product and be happy with it.(except honda jazz though)
one more gripe is honda city tyres looks puny .
anmol how is the clutch, to me it didnt feel like a regular petrol engine clutch it was bit stiff. as in (linea and punto they are feather soft even in diesel variants)
yes jayadev, even i like sx4 for its majestic looks, to add the GC even puts an scorpio to shame.

Hmmm Jayadev i have driven the City and din feel any clutch issues you have mentioned! We will wait for Anmol's reply.
+1 , the clucth is very much soft and nothing like as you mentioned.

yes jayadev, even i like sx4 for its majestic looks, to add the GC even puts an scorpio to shame. [surprise]

+1 , the clucth is very much soft and nothing like as you mentioned.
Congrats Anmol on your new acquisiton of Honda City.
Wish you miles of safe Motoring
Happy & Safe Motoring.

Hey buddy you got it wrong the GC of Scorpio is Measured upto the footstep from ground level & not to the chassis .
As the case with Sx4 is measured upto chassis.

Thread Starter #33
Congrats Anmol on your new acquisiton of Honda City.
Wish you miles of safe Motoring
Happy & Safe Motoring.

Hey buddy you got it wrong the GC of Scorpio is Measured upto the footstep from ground level & not to the chassis .
As the case with Sx4 is measured upto chassis.
thanks mukesh,

indeed i can be wrong on this as i heard this thing on SX4 website's virtual test drive.

thanks mukesh,

indeed i can be wrong on this as i heard this thing on SX4 website's virtual test drive.
it is always good idea to, not to follow websites and advertisements.
better check physically.
sx4 had 16" alloys rims when i visited showroom -truly a steal!!
and i heard it can accomodate 18" rims too -is it a dream?
on the other hand sx4 lacks something miserably to appeal an enthusiast like me i dont know what it is!!- a mystery .need to figure out soon.(probably it lacks that feminine feel to attract the boy in me[;)])

hay man, congrats!!! your new set of wheels is looking killer. but very unfair that you have not posted any detailed pics. i agree that SX4 lacks some appeal even if it says 'men are back' [;)] your city must be euro-4..

Thread Starter #38
hay man, congrats!!! your new set of wheels is looking killer. but very unfair that you have not posted any detailed pics. i agree that SX4 lacks some appeal even if it says 'men are back' [;)] your city must be euro-4..
thanks umang. i am very sorry for the delay in posting pics. will post them soon.

Thread Starter #39
Car completed 1500 km (running low coz of wagonr and karizma), first service done at 1001 km, billing 0 INR.

the rear lights were cracked by mistake through our gate opening outside, light replaced for 3500 INR[surprise]

i wish to put 35 % black films on my car, but one issue which is making me to ponder is that, what will happen to the rear defogger?

as i have read somewhere that most times rear de-mister gets damaged while installing and even if it installed correctly the film will be deformed on usage of de-mister.

Some Pictures -

Attachments

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new car. It is one of my favorite that i would love to own one day. Take good care of it as it deserves that.

Keep us updating with pictures. :)

Car completed 1500 km (running low coz of wagonr and karizma), first service done at 1001 km, billing 0 INR.

the rear lights were cracked by mistake through our gate opening outside, light replaced for 3500 INR[surprise]

i wish to put 35 % black films on my car, but one issue which is making me to ponder is that, what will happen to the rear defogger?

as i have read somewhere that most times rear de-mister gets damaged while installing and even if it installed correctly the film will be deformed on usage of de-mister.

Some Pictures -
No problem if you are thinking to fix black film on the rear.
Even my hawk has been fixed with cooling films, no problems with rear demister.
The thing is get it fixed with a professional.

Top Bottom