Welcome Home Lady in Red - THE ALL NEW HONDA CITY

oh ok. nevertheless red looks pretty hot and smashing.Love the front end of ANHC pretty competing with civic's looks.Enjoy your ride and keep updating your ownership.

Well regarding your keyless entry system doubt , i also have the same!

My friend having an i20 keeps complaining about the same. Guys is it possible to do something about this?

Chimes can be added by just adding a small speaker unit by cutting circuit.

But your current unit is far way cooler & it doesn't irritate others.

I prefer it that way :)

Thanks for the info Zinam , where can it be done?

And i don understand why all people tell the same?!?! What irritation does a small BEEP cause to others?

Hey congrats cooldhaya for your car, The new model has brought back the style, which went missed after type 2 model. I feel sideways it looks some what like Civic, specifically that rear door & rear lights resemble to that of BMWs.

Thread Starter #21
Waxing???

Can i wax the new car now or should i wait for first service?

also kindly tell me the service interval of Honda city, i guess its 5k?

350Z

Core Team
A perfect decision made, Congratulations Anmol. If I were in the same market, my prime contenders would also have been the Fiat Linea and Honda City, and there’s no doubt that even after so many years, City still continues to lead the segment just like it did a decade ago. You must share some more pictures soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@ Goaboy Err its not me who has bought the car , its Anmol!

@ Anmol Waxing you need not need one now actually as your car must be new and shining! Yes service interval is 5k.

Thread Starter #27
@ Goaboy Err its not me who has bought the car , its Anmol!

@ Anmol Waxing you need not need one now actually as your car must be new and shining! Yes service interval is 5k.
ok cooldhaya i will wait for at least one month before waxing

Late wishes here but congrats Anmol. This is one helluva car. Enjoy it to the max!
thanks bro.

Thanks for the info Zinam , where can it be done?

And i don understand why all people tell the same?!?! What irritation does a small BEEP cause to others?
It can be done in any auto acessory shop. In our area go to car jewels.

Can i wax the new car now or should i wait for first service?

also kindly tell me the service interval of Honda city, i guess its 5k?
I would suggest you to wait till the first service is over.

incredible review anmol1990.thank you so much.
i used to like sx4 for its majestic look but ridewise and quality wise its no match to be in premium 10 lac segment. i felt sx4 shares lot with swift dzire(may be i m allergic to maruthi thats why).
even honda city was also not offering great deal i expected a luxurious interior before i stepped in but i was dissapointed . yet the technology of honda is years ahead of our time so nothing much is needed to be mentioned. any one can select a honda product and be happy with it.(except honda jazz though)
one more gripe is honda city tyres looks puny .
anmol how is the clutch, to me it didnt feel like a regular petrol engine clutch it was bit stiff. as in (linea and punto they are feather soft even in diesel variants)

Hmmm Jayadev i have driven the City and din feel any clutch issues you have mentioned! We will wait for Anmol's reply.

Top Bottom