Weekend Trip: Minneapolis - Duluth - Minneapolis

Thread Starter #16
I don't know, How I missed your thread[frustration]

Excellent Pics Buddy, Your Pics are the visual treat to our eyes.

If you have more, Post it soon.
Thanks buddy and i am glad that you like the pictures[:)]

And these are all the pics from the trip.

@Singh890
Thanks for planning, executing and sharing yet another journey with us.

The interplay of warm fall colors on either side of the long smooth drive, to reach the crystal blue lake water with the much weathered light house on its shore, leisurely enjoyed by the spirited folks walking in the sunny weather through the woods, makes many a TAIans like me happy across the globe.

very nice write up. Waiting for the next part. rated 5 stars.

The lake water pics are too good, i mean how clear it is, is it always that much clear and visible.

Thread Starter #19
@Singh890
Thanks for planning, executing and sharing yet another journey with us.
Thanks buddy. I am always looking for a road trip and will definitely keep sharing my experiences with you guys.

The interplay of warm fall colors on either side of the long smooth drive, to reach the crystal blue lake water with the much weathered light house on its shore, leisurely enjoyed by the spirited folks walking in the sunny weather through the woods, makes many a TAIans like me happy across the globe.
And Wow that's a wonderful way of explaining your views. [clap]. Liked it.

very nice write up. Waiting for the next part. rated 5 stars.

The lake water pics are too good, i mean how clear it is, is it always that much clear and visible.
Thanks buddy and actually that's all i have for this trip[:)].

The lake part was the best part of the journey and yes the water of this lake is always that clean.

thanks for posting [clap]

reminded me of all the times i sailed the great lakes or HOMES (lake Huron, Lake Ontario, lake Michigan, lake Erie and finally lake Superior) . thousand islands is a must visit places in these parts. Simply stunning.

[:D]

Thread Starter #21
thanks for posting [clap]

reminded me of all the times i sailed the great lakes or HOMES (lake Huron, Lake Ontario, lake Michigan, lake Erie and finally lake Superior) . thousand islands is a must visit places in these parts. Simply stunning.

[:D]
+100 buddy.

Actually you go to any lake out there they are just beautiful. Whether it's a small or a big lake.

BTW: When were you in the US?

Top Bottom