Watch Chris Pfeiffer Stunts on BMW F800R for FREE!!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
A Great news for Chris Pfeiffer fans and motorbike enthusiasts, You can watch Chris Pfeiffer performing stunts in a BMW F800R at your city for absolutely FREE.
This event is being being organized by Red Bull from 29th April to 5th May 2010 in five Indian cities on following timings:

• 29th April, 2010 – Delhi, DLF Saket. Time – 5pm
  • 01st May, 2010 – Mumbai, Inorbit Mall, Malad. Time – 5pm
  • 04th May, 2010 – Hyderabad, Prasads. Time – 5pm
  • 06th May, 2010 – Bangalore, Kanteerava Stadium. Time – 5pm
  • 07th May, 2010 – Chennai, Besant Nagar Beach. Time – 5:30pm
bmw-f800r-chris-pfeiffer-replica-05.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have my exams getting over at 5:00pm on 7th may!!![frustration]

Besant nagar beach is an hours travel from my college , will try to make it!!

I have never heard about this guy and btw, red bull is doing great for motoeing heads like us. i think they also sponsered supercar show and now this that too for FREE. let me try if i can check out.

He is an awesome stunt rider!! Never seen anything like that before! I will definitely be going to see him on 1st May, Inorbit Mall is pretty close to my residence. Will try getting some pictures and a video if possible. Anyone willing to send me a good camera? [:D]

I have just returned home from Inorbit Mall, and let me tell you, I had an absolute blast! It was one HELL of an evening! Chris Pfeiffer, without a doubt, is the ultimate "stunt biking" god. And the sound from those Akrapovic exhausts installed on his F800R!! Good lord! He performed some breath-taking stunts, and the Mumbai crowd went absolutely berserk. However, the crowd did get irritating and unruly. He performed for almost an hour, i guess 40-45 mins. But sorrowfully, my phone broke down at the last moment, and hence i wasn't able to get any pictures. A friend of mine however, does have some pictures and a poor video, so i'll upload them ASAP. Let me tell you, if you have an opportunity to see Chris Pfeiffer in action, PLEASE go and see it! You'll be doing yourself a favour!
Now onto serious business, do you folks think it is possible to get an F800R in India? And how much would it cost roughly?

Oh thats great Amaan , but unfortunate your phone broke down. But looking forward to some pictures from your side soon!

And so finally have you decided to buy the F800R for yourself??:lol!:

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team
Amaan, You've just left us with curiosity but where are pics? That's not done. Anyways below are a few pictures from Autocar India, Seems to be really exciting.

a-(5)_0.jpg

a-(1).jpg

a-(2).jpg

a-(3).jpg

a-(4)_0.jpg

a-(6).jpg

a-(7).jpg

a-(8).jpg

a-(9).jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow!!!!!!!!regretting that I missed it [frustration] Aman post some picstures and specially videos asap.

Top Bottom