Warm Regards To All...

Thread Starter #1
I am a Professor of Management at Banaras Hindu University and have been a reader to all things automotive.
With my little understanding I try to write and contribute to the auto world through articles etc. regularly.

I have been having family cars ranging from Mariti 800, Alto and Wagon R to the Hyundai Getz till some time back.

Presntly I drive a 2011 Honda City and have a Honda Civic 2011 along with a Hyundai Getz and Chevy Spark, drive by other family members.

I hope I will learn a lot and will be able to add my two cents in this vast knowledge pool and the great lerned community of this site.

Regards,

Abhijeet

350Z

Core Team
I hope I will learn a lot and will be able to add my two cents in this vast knowledge pool and the great lerned community of this site.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Abhijeet. You have a quite wide collection of cars. I look forward to read more about them. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Abhijeet, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours and your rides.I am sure you will get most out of this site and we wish to have an active participation from your end too.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance.[:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI cityman, looks like you are a honda fan too.
Have a nice time and look forward to hear more on your experiences

Thread Starter #10
My sincere thanks to all the members and it feels happy to be received well. I am sure that the relationship will be a nice and mutually beneficial one to all the TAI community.
Thanks again to one and all.

Regards
CM

A very warm welcome to TAI cityman, looks like you are a honda fan too.
Have a nice time and look forward to hear more on your experiences
You bet, I am and you know what we are contemplating selling the Getz (a good condition 2005, 26 K run) for a Brio VMT.

Just a little bargaining being done for both deals.[glasses]

Hello Abhijeet, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours and your rides.I am sure you will get most out of this site and we wish to have an active participation from your end too.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance.[:)]
Thank you Vishwas. It is really nice to hear that.

Top Bottom