Wanna Buy New Honda City Corporate Edition

Thread Starter #1
Hello Tech geeks, I just wanna ask that I am planning to buy a honda city as I wanna gift that to someone else [glasses], but I heard that Honda city Corporate is not having audio system in that [cry]. Please tell me, there is any space out there in the board where we can fix any other audio system??? Or it is not possible..????

agree with jayadev. dont worry buddy this isnt any big issue.. honda city has got space for fixing new audio set up! buy it now! [drive]

In fact I consider the Honda City corporate edition as best VFM,why?
Because if you buy a CE then you can add:-
1):A great ICE setup:Rs 15-20k.
2):Good leather seat covers:10-15k at least.
3):Some great alloys:15-20k(least).
4):Fatter rubber,maybe 195 section ones(this will cost quite a bit)

So you can say that for the price of an 'S' variant you get a city with all features of 'V' variant and the quality is also great.
In City you can fit a fantastic dual din music system,in fact as Jayadev said "A complete home theater".While safety of ABS and airbags is standard across the range.

Yes you can fit an after-market HU in the dashboard.

Buy the CE and fit an after-market HU from the dealer itself or any other car accessory shop.

350Z

Core Team
Honda City Corporate Edition makes for a nice package. Availability of the safety features across all the variants is the biggest positive in my view. Plus the pleasure of owning Honda City at a relatively cheaper value just comes as standard. Getting an aftermarket audio system isn’t really a concern here. Unless you are not satisfied with other cars around - there’s no question why you should not proceed with the deal.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Ok Ravi, can you please suggest me a good brand and the estimated cost for that? Also I wanna know should I go to the dealer for the remaining accessories or can fit anything from the other market?

350Z

Core Team
Ok Ravi, can you please suggest me a good brand and the estimated cost for that? Also I wanna know should I go to the dealer for the remaining accessories or can fit anything from the other market?
You can ask the audio related question the relevant section: In-Car Entertainment. It depends what other accessories you choose to install as some of them have a risk of voiding the warranty if done from outside.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Honda City 2012

Hello to all

About a week ago i was convinced on buying the verna crdi. I already have a verna vtvt in the family and i dont do more than 800km a month so i figured il go in for a Honda City as they are reliable and i wont have two of the same cars. I took a TD of both the manual and the auto. They were both great. I loved the auto. Infact i asked for another test drive to make up my mind. The S-MT works upto 9.7 on road and the auto about 11.10. Its a really big jump considering id be spending more on the car and the fuel.

Could someone give me the mileage of the auto in the city with a/c on. I felt the gearbox in the manual was not as smoothbas the verna. However, i could feel the power of the ivtech engine more than the vtvt. The interiors are plain and simple in the city, although i wish the central console was more visually appealing. I will be using this car for about 4-5 years. Honda seems like its reliable and hopefully shoudnt have many problems. Do i buy the road side assistance and extended warranty package? Also, please give me any opinions and comments. Thanks

harishn

Few months back I was also doing lot of research for my upgrade and the two cars under consideration for me were ANHC AT and Vento AT (finally went with the Vento). Read lot of reviews online about ANHC AT and most people maintain that they get around 9-11 Kmpl in the city (depends on City , traffic etc) and about 15-16 on highways.

If you are going for the city the corporate edition is fantastic VFM. It has all the essential things (like same engine as others, all security features, all black interior which is easier to maintain etc) and amazing price. You can add music system of your choice (so you can go for OEM looking Caska unit that has 7" touch screen multimedia system, navigation unit, bluetooth etc). You can get the door handles and ORVMs painted and can buy OEM alloys and fog lamps and you have the V variant equivalent and will still save a cool 1L or so!!! City's higher variants are massively overpriced (especially the V).

Think about it.

Joslicx- Thanks for your view on that. Yeah the Automatic tempted me. However, dint see the need to spend 1.3L extra since im already buying a petrol car. Yea, i do agree the CE model is good VFM. However, i felt the S variant had a few things such as steering mounted controls, seat height adjustment, arm rest, and a few more things which i wont be able to add on. V was never on my list, unless i went for the auto. In which case i dint have much of a choice. Wish there was a S-AT:)
Anyways im going in for the S-MT. I liked the drive and it gives about 2-3km extra mileage than the auto.

Top Bottom