VW Dealer Not Offering Free AMC For July 2011 Delivered Polo

Thread Starter #1
Hello All

I am looking for any Polo / VW owners who took delivery from any dealership in bangalore during the month of July 2011. I was promised of a 3 Year free AMC but never received a booklet on the same.

An year later the dealership says no such offer was there during that month. [confused]

I am confident that they are not giving me the correct information and trying to hush the matter. I need references of people who have got free AMC during July 2011. There is news all over the web about this offer and I am positive that I was told about it which was one of the satisfaction factors I chose to buy a polo?

Appreciate any ones response ASAP! Thanks a ton. - Madhan

Re: Any Polo Owners in Bangalore who took Delivery July 2011??

Welcome Madhant

Do you have the breakup of price which the sales agent might have quoted to you. Generally they would write free AMC+free insurance etc. on the quotation.

And yes, free AMC is given on all polos these days, but only on petrol polo.

Which is yours diesel or petrol?

Last edited:

I am looking for any Polo / VW owners who took delivery from any dealership in bangalore during the month of July 2011. I was promised of a 3 Year free AMC but never received a booklet on the same. An year later the dealership says no such offer was there during that month
Welcome to TAI, sad to hear that you are being conned by the dealer's, who is the dealer? please write in a detailed mail to VW asking for clarification but again if you don't have any written document from the dealer stating about the offer it will be really difficult for you to prove your case, all the best

Thread Starter #4

Welcome Madhant

Do you have the breakup of price which the sales agent might have quoted to you. Generally they would write free AMC+free insurance etc. on the quotation.

And yes, free AMC is given on all polos these days, but only on petrol polo.

Which is yours diesel or petrol?
No I dont have a written, neither did I receive a formal quote. All discussions were done on the Price list they have it printed in the display stands. On the initial booking amount also there was no mention.

And hence I am looking for owners who took delivery during that month. In august I am aware there was a Rs. 40,000 offer of 5 items to chose from, Fee ins, free amc, etc.

350Z

Core Team
I am looking for any Polo / VW owners who took delivery from any dealership in bangalore during the month of July 2011. I was promised of a 3 Year free AMC but never received a booklet on the same. An year later the dealership says no such offer was there during that month.
Madhan, Welcome to The Automotive India. Yes. Volkswagen offered a free 3 Year / 45,000 Kilometer Annual Maintenance Contract with Polos which were either booked between 1st June 2011 – 21 July 2011 or the cars delivered from 1st June – 31st July 2012. However, this scheme is applicable for Volkswagen Polo 1.2 Petrol. You should have pursued the dealer from beginning when he didn't provide the required documents at the time of delivering the car. Since the dealership is not accepting the truth. Please shoot an immediate mail to Volkswagen Customer Care [customer.care@volkswagen.co.in] along with a scanned copy of purchase invoice as well as this image. Do refer to the following link for further information on this scheme: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...2-my-all-new-volkswagen-polo-6.html#post84002.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Madhant

I assume you have taken petrol polo.

generally they won't provide you anything in written about AMC in the bill/quotation. You get free AMC booklet afterwards.

Speak to the very guy who dealt with you initially. Speak to the head of dealership also.
And the best one os to write a mail to volkswagen as suggested by 350z above, and also post it on their facebook site. I am sure they will provide you AMC. Best of luck

Thread Starter #7
@350Z - Thank you for the response. You made my day. Here is the good news..

I wrote to customer care yesterday night, and have been receiving responses since morning but they were mentioning only about the offer starting July 22nd of Rs.40,000 and I was told i am not eligible since my invoice is on 20th of July though I took delivery on the 23rd.

Finally my saviour was Rohan who represents VW responsible for Karnataka who called me, he was not in the system during July 2011, check their records again, after a couple of interactions he confirmed there was indeed an offer starting June 2011 exactly the same as your image.

He is working on formalizing the process between dealer and VW which may take a couple of days. I am trying to see how I can take delivery of my vehicle which is ready since yesterday.

Thanks a ton for your responses and I am very glad i posted my concern here.

Mine is a Polo Black 1.2 comfortline petrol. My dealership was VW palace cross. They are calling me now to fix the issue and a serious error on their part.

Hoping everything will be settled in a couple of days. Cheers Madhan

350Z

Core Team
@350Z - Thank you for the response. You made my day. Here is the good news..Mine is a Polo Black 1.2 comfortline petrol. My dealership was VW palace cross. They are calling me now to fix the issue and a serious error on their part.
Glad to help. Nice to know that Volkswagen is also working to resolve the issue. Do keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys for any such cases one must contact vaibhav our forum member he knows sone association which helps the consumer to get his rights in case of so e mischief from the dealers part , he even started a thread about it .

Top Bottom