Volvo S90 Review & Pictures: Swede Dish

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Great and well compiled review Vibhor. This body color on luxury sedans looks very elegant and the S90 in this one looks beautiful too. Volvo have a history of providing safe and reliable cars and with their evolving in terms of technology and car's design their products have become even more desirable. The interiors too looks quite plush and well finished. The instrument cluster and HUD look sporty too. Overall, an excellent attempt! Do you also have video of the Touchscreen showing all it's menu and features?

Regards

Akash

Great review Vibhor. I fully agree to your views on the S90. I too feel that it needs a shade more power. And the chassis is fun to throw around the but lack of grunt means you're hardly at the limit.

This car is my pick in this segment by far. Love it!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
That's one freaking hot sedan. I wish Akash will buy one and sell it to me later for 1/5th of the price!
Well FD, thanks for the Wish. As of now, I am concentrating on buying the Tigor. Maybe sometime later when I plan to sell off my CITY then might be something of this sort may happen but that's too far as of now. I was actually stunned seeing this Black Masterpiece.

Regards

Akash

Well FD, thanks for the Wish. As of now, I am concentrating on buying the Tigor. Maybe sometime later when I plan to sell off my CITY then might be something of this sort may happen but that's too far as of now. I was actually stunned seeing this Black Masterpiece.

Regards

Akash
Yeah man, that was stunning! I was drooling at the office looking at the picture. Just imagine my favorite female reviewer does a video review of this car. That would be a gem!

@350Z
That is some detailed, nice, well-written review mate. Kudos for the effort!

Buddies,

Here is a Walk-Around video of the Volvo S90 in Black color.[glasses]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8SfSKUbFeA

Sharing of this video needs full credit to The Automotive India.

Regards

Akash
Oh my... in black. This is mind blowing. I have seen one black in person and I could not take my eyes off it. Ultimate drool stuff.

* puts tongue back in mouth to stop drooling. *

I absolutely love the design and the look of the S90. Down to the minimalist interior to everything. I was driving through the parking in my building which has a fair share of cars in the same price range and a white S90 is the only one that caught my attention. Its just a very beautiful car. Congratulations on the purchase Akash. Look forward to reading about your experiences with it.

Excellent Review[thumbsup]
A Beautiful car.
but i dint like the Gear stick, very simple, could have been more futuristic like the car.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I absolutely love the design and the look of the S90. "Congratulations on the purchase Akash". Look forward to reading about your experiences with it.
Hi Parab, I have not bought the car bro. Nonetheless, much appreciate your wishes. There is still a bit of time until I buy 1.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom