Volvo S90 Review Synopsis:
- Volvo S90 price tag starts at Rs.54.5 Lakh (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It officially launched in India on November 4, 2016.
- Internationally, S90 is available in Momentum as well as Inscription variants but Indian market receives only the latter.
- Equipped with 8-speed AT, the 2.0L diesel 4-cylinder engine churns out 190 BHP @ 4250 RPM and 400 Nm @ 1750 RPM.
- Apart from saloon, other avatars of S90 include long-wheelbase, station wagon and cross country but none are available in India yet.
- Striking design, strong road-presence, plush interiors and lots of safety features coupled with a decent engine make S90 a very desirable package.