Volkswagen Vento IPL-Edition... My new RIDE

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI,

Its been nice to stay here for few days on the forum and must admit its really very helpful to newbies like me with lack of knowledge about handling the ride..

here are some pics of my new ride...

appologies if pic quality is not to the mark...

thanx
Ankit

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
sorry volks! forgot to click rear seat and the seats both front and rear :( will post them soon...
also let me know if anything is missing and u want me to upload:)
thanx
Ankit

Last edited:
great pics Ankit! Vento looks classy and neat in white[:)]
How was the buying experience? How does the car handle for you? Is this your first car, if yes how did you come to decide for Vento?

Thread Starter #4
great pics Ankit! Vento looks classy and neat in white[:)]
How was the buying experience? How does the car handle for you? Is this your first car, if yes how did you come to decide for Vento?
hey traveller,
thanx :),
buying experince.. well vw spares no one with easy deliveries, was prepared chased the dealer and got it in weeks time
handling so far no issues with handling
its my second car 1st was santro xing xo.

volkswagen need i say more....

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations, Ankit and thank you for finally posting the much awaited review. Do add more details and pictures. IPL Edition was a value for money choice and hope you must be enjoying the ICE and GPS. I cannot see the IPL Edition sticker on your Vento though. Have you removed it? And how was the cricket kit which Volkswagen provided as complimentary with sale of each car?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Congratulations, Ankit and thank you for finally posting the much awaited review. Do add more details and pictures. IPL Edition was a value for money choice and hope you must be enjoying the ICE and GPS. I cannot see the IPL Edition sticker on your Vento though. Have you removed it? And how was the cricket kit which Volkswagen provided as complimentary with sale of each car?

Drive Safe,
350Z
yes ice is good and gps very accurate. i had asked him to keep the ipl stickers aside everytime i spoke to dealer. i was given the stickers seperately.

cricket kit only bat and a leather ball. bat is not that worth though balls good and actually the extra stuff given in ipl edition were worth of every ruppe in 25k [thumbsup]

M happy...

Thread Starter #11
Vento IPL-Edition comes with
1.) Plush leatherette seat covers with embroidered batsman motifs (thanx... no ipl logo here)
2.) Multimedia Player with GPS SATNAV Navigation (mfg. by nippon), with ipod/iphone and aux. cord. with bluetooth connectivity.
3.) IPL logo stickers..(kept in my glove box.)
4.) Door stills metal ones with ipl logo.
5.) Floor Mats with IPL logo beige colored.
6.) cricket kit (bat and leather ball)

what i like the most is ICE and gps sat nav.

thanx

Ankit

hey buddy congrats for vento!! you indeed got very VFM deal and with this high end ICE even top end vento owners will envy you!! [thumbsup]

Hey buddy your Vento is looking nice in white color and its good that you have asked the dealer not to stick that IPL sticker in the car , i hated it! The only thing which i like in this IPL edition is the touch screen HU and this IPL edition is surely very much VFM.

Congrats on your new ride.Vento looks fab and classy in white.However i did not like the ipl stickers.I felt it spoiled the posh feel of the car.Glad that you didnt stick it.I just love the Music player.Its fantastic.

Congrats, Can anyone tell me how to update the maps in the Nippon Navigator.
This is amazing car.. fully satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom