Volkswagen Vento Highline TDi Ownership Review

Overall, completely satisfied with the car and hope to continue the trouble free run.
it been a long time i was awaiting honest ownership of vento and here i am smiling.
naveen04in congratulation for your ride and wishing you miles and miles of happy ownership of your joy ride.

Thread Starter #33
hi naveen,
congrats for your new car. are a you planning to fit rear view camera ? how is the rear view while backing ?
Not planning to install this but I should say that the rear view is really bad.

it been a long time i was awaiting honest ownership of vento and here i am smiling.
naveen04in congratulation for your ride and wishing you miles and miles of happy ownership of your joy ride.
Thanks dude. Clocked 8000k. The avg city mileage is 17 and 20 on highways. Planning to install art leathers later this month.

Oh so inspite of having a tough and heavy body the Vento is giving great FE figures , great!

My friend will be getting a diesel Vento highline soon , shadow blue.

@Naveen, a very well compiled ownership report covering almost all the points! Enjoyed reading it! Kudos buddy!

Wish you lacs of happy miles & memories with the car![:)]

Thread Starter #38
Gave my car today morning for the free summer checkup conducted by VW. Includes free water service, AC checkup, fluid top up and software update (dont know whther they would do this). Here are some pics of the coupon that was couriered to me.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Great seat covers. Simple design yet elegant appearance. Nice knowing that Volkswagen is silently conducting car summer check-ups too. Do tell us how your experience was and whether it’s actually free of cost at the end of the day.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@naveen04in Belated congratulations for your vento. I am a polo owner. Your seat covers are good. I too got art leather beige colour from a aftermarket shop. As you are aware that extended warranty is now available for polo/vento and VW cochin was the first to advertise it. But mumbai dealer are not selling the same telling some technical reasons. Also the free summer check up camp also is not advertised in Mumbai by the dealers. Have you got extended warranty for your car? I contacted VW also but no response.

Thread Starter #42
that is an nice effort from vw.makes the owner feel somebody does care about their beloved ride.
cheers
Yes, It's indeed a great move by VW. Also well supported by VW Cochin.

Great seat covers. Simple design yet elegant appearance. Nice knowing that Volkswagen is silently conducting car summer check-ups too. Do tell us how your experience was and whether it’s actually free of cost at the end of the day.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, a good deal and well done. Although not good as the original leathers, this is doing a great job.
The summer check up went well. Things done

1) Water wash with wax and interior cleaning
2) AC checkup
3) Fluids top up

Free of cost [clap]

@naveen04in Belated congratulations for your vento. I am a polo owner. Your seat covers are good. I too got art leather beige colour from a aftermarket shop. As you are aware that extended warranty is now available for polo/vento and VW cochin was the first to advertise it. But mumbai dealer are not selling the same telling some technical reasons. Also the free summer check up camp also is not advertised in Mumbai by the dealers. Have you got extended warranty for your car? I contacted VW also but no response.
Thanks for that. Yes, already took extended warranty for my Vento.

Your seat covers are looking nice Naveen and i think 4k is a good deal! Nice to see VW taking up some efforts to give a premium feel to their customers.

BTW can the windows be lowered with the remote in Vento? I remember seeing that feature in Polo , if yes how can it be done?

Thread Starter #44
Your seat covers are looking nice Naveen and i think 4k is a good deal! Nice to see VW taking up some efforts to give a premium feel to their customers.

BTW can the windows be lowered with the remote in Vento? I remember seeing that feature in Polo , if yes how can it be done?
Thanks a lot CD. Yes, a good deal.
Yes, the windows can be lowered using the remote. If am correct, it can be lowered by pressing the lock and unlock buttons.

Can you check and tell me? I tried doing that in my friend's Vento TDI highline but the windows din't lower down.

Top Bottom