Volkswagen Polo Trendline TDi - White

Congrats for the car dhilip , another car for the crazy DIY's!

About the wiper blocked by the bonnet , there is a position know as service position , where the wiper comes up to a position to be lifted. like you have to tap the wiper leaver some x times , manual helps!

seat cover should be inverse , though our manza have the same format.

congrats again!

cheers

Thread Starter #17

deville_56

Honoured Member
Again, thanks all.

Congrats on your new polo ! Polo looks superb in White .Glad to see a review from Trivandrum seems you have bargained a lot from the dealer, you got it at 6.02L. You got the doorhandles and ORVMs painted eh? Cant really spot the difference between Trendline and Comfortline .
Not much bargain, the guy was neat in dealing. Extra painting done them was awesome, factory finish. [:)]

Congrats for the POLO. My personal favourite after Swift DDiS. Also a very good writeup!!! Wish to see lots of DIYs by you on this machine.
No DIYs. He won't let me touch it [evil]

Congrats man.Solid car,price justify POLO image.Only POLO and PUNTO are the best looking hatch in India.Seat cover color combination is good.How is the ground clearance?
Never scrapped the bottom till now, even with some unsurfaced road with 5 onboard.

Congrats on the new car and amazing pics. When I took the test drive for Polo even I found it real difficult for the press and push reverse pattern. Will take some time to get use to. All and all polo diesel is amazing solid build german car.
Was a bit diffult at first. Once get used to its perfect.

Have you heard of any upgrades like Steering mounted controls on to the Polo?
Nothing heard about it from dealer.

ilango[speed thirst];112749 said:
Congrats for the car dhilip , another car for the crazy DIY's!

About the wiper blocked by the bonnet , there is a position know as service position , where the wiper comes up to a position to be lifted. like you have to tap the wiper leaver some x times , manual helps!

seat cover should be inverse , though our manza have the same format.

congrats again!

cheers
Will check the manual. Delivery guy demonstrated that, but I was around clicking [;)]

I told him to do the inverse, but he did this way only. I was not there at that time.

awesom picturess. Congrats. i ve booked polo petrol trenline but it comes with black handle rite. you got it painted by dealer itself? how much did it cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
deville 56 : Congrats for the car. Though I'd pick the petrol Polo anytime over the diesel one, the diesel's extra fuel efficiency could not be argued against, if one can live with the diesel clatter and the massive turbo lag. Yes, VW service costs are exorbitant (Rs 10k is the lowest figure that I can confirm), but some respite comes due to the service intervals. Still, considering that diesel hatches like the Swift/Ritz/Beat/Figo etc. have service intervals of 10k and each service costs around Rs 4k, you'd end up paying approx 40% more money on service over a 90k driving cycle. But the Polo is a different, more prestigious car to own than these hatches, so at the end of the day what matters is what makes you smile, money be damned.

@deville_56
Congratulations.[cheers] Good looking seat covers.The only missing things are chrome on wheel cover logo and gearshift nob. Which was there on earlier batches including mine. But good thing is now wheel cover may not be as costly to replace as it was earlier( 1650/- per piece) , also its a bolt on instead of press on.
Enjoy Polo'ing. [:)]

sir can i get dat rcd 210 music player in market ? cuz i want to fix it in my trendline
I have not heard of any car shop keeping the polo OEM units. This can be done only at dealer in case an owner doesn't want this OEM and the dealer buys it back. Try contact a few dealers.

Nice review. And how does your multi function display show the temperature outside? I mean my vehicle is the same as yours. Any special pressing required?

Yeah. If comes with black door handle and mirrors. They charge 7-10k for body color conversion.
7-10k? [surprise]
I am sure that my father paid below 5k for both handle and the mirrors!

Thread Starter #27

deville_56

Honoured Member
Nice review. And how does your multi function display show the temperature outside? I mean my vehicle is the same as yours. Any special pressing required?
It was showing by default, nothing done.

7-10k? [surprise]
I am sure that my father paid below 5k for both handle and the mirrors!
They quoted, we paid.

bro did the shop owner detached the seats first before settin the seat covers? plz reply...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #30

deville_56

Honoured Member
I was not there during seat cover work. Don't think they removed them. So far only one shop so far removed the seat (for the petrol Indica), rest all installed with seats in place, including the Estilo.

Top Bottom