Volkswagen Polo Road Test Drive Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend recently purchased VW Polo Basic model, But he is repenting now as the after market Auto cop cannot be fixed to it.
And in Music system only have 2 choices Kenwood or Sony other than this other can't be fixed is what he had to say .
He waited for 3 months. Silver Basic model.
I liked the way the boot door was removed by just pushing VW symbol up.

Last edited:
I cant understand why VW does not want to cash in when the backlog is high. They say they are not making any makeshift arrangements to clear the backlog. Next they will tell they are not volume players just like Honda said.

haha..you are right cooldhaya. but i think they have now accepted backlog thing and increasing capacity. check some other thread on this one..

Re: Volkswagen Polo Road Test Review

If 4-6 months is the waiting time. I think people will opt for i20 if not any other car.
I have waited for this car for 5 months. And i can say that its worth to wait.

As far as after market accessories etc. is concerned, i feel doesn't have much of importance. Just not having a music system or autocop can never be a reason to reject this car. Its a engineering marvel. The problem is with connectors which are not available with after market music systems. I have got VW original music system with usb and four 220 watt speaker, and its good one. If you can compromise on this than this is the best option available as on date in indian market.

350Z

Core Team

As far as after market accessories etc. is concerned, i feel doesn't have much of importance. Just not having a music system or autocop can never be a reason to reject this car. Its a engineering marvel. The problem is with connectors which are not available with after market music systems. I have got VW original music system with usb and four 220 watt speaker, and its good one. If you can compromise on this than this is the best option available as on date in indian market.
At the end of the day, what matters the most is that the buyer should be satisfied for what he paid. And it cannot be any better that you are enjoying the car to its fullest. Congratulations and do consider posting your experience for the benefit of other want-to-be Polo buyers. BTW, How much does the OEM Volkswagen music system costs?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrates man.

Which one is yours Petrol or Diesel ? Which varient ? Please share your buying , driving experience. [:)]

My brother had purchased a red Polo Diesel Highline as soon as it was launched. The car is used to drop & pick up his wife & kids to & from School / Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom