Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDi Review & Pictures: Playful Polo

Re: Plastic screw!

Well, welcome to lying on your back in the driver side footwell and looking for stuff under the dashboard. Been there done that. Make sure you lay down a newspaper first

Ameyam

Re: Plastic screw!

You slightly pull top part of SCR out; this will make the spread bottom of T to become thin. Then you will be able to gently insert it into the matching hole hole (from wherever it came out loose). Push the top back. The bottom of T will spread again and will not allow the SCR to come out loose.

PS: I hope this is what you asked for.

Very informative review. Thank You.

I heard, Polo is going to be refreshed by the end of this month by adding few goodies like, Auto Folding ORVM's with Turn Indicators, Cruise Control, Cooled Glove Box etc. Nice move by VW. [clap]

I only wish they should introduce 4 pot engine in their petrol version too.

I only wish they should introduce 4 pot engine in their petrol version too.
Well..
Let me be a bit greedy and ask them to give us a 1.2 TSi with a 5 speed manual in the petrol trims of Polo. That one will make it cheaper by removing DSG, Alloys, ACC, ESP etc.
Along with this one, give a properly potent petrol motor too because this 3cyl motor is not doing justice to Polos' name, design and dynamics.

Volkswagen Polo to get Additional Features.
Updated version likely to go on sale next month.

New features are
1. Cruise Control
2. Electric Folding ORVMs
3. Cooled Glovebox

Prices are likely to be increased by 5k to 15k depending upon the trims.

Source - VW Polo to get cruise control, electrically folding mirror
Already saw the new Polo with new features at VW A.S.S when I went to give the documents of our Vento which met with an accident..

I have only one pic and pardon me as I have taken the pic from my iPhone 6.

Attachments

Last edited:
Already saw the new Polo with new features at VW A.S.S when I went to give the documents of our Vento which met with an accident..

I have only one pic and pardon me as I have taken the pic from my iPhone 6.
If I'm correct, sir, then that model is either a GT TDI/TSI or the new Polo will get old alloy wheels ("Estrada"?). I believe this is the older wheel design.

Hello Friends, Just confirmed about the addition of new features on Polo and the good news is than even the Polo 1.2 MPI gets a Cruise control on its Highline variant. It is Approximately 12k costlier than the older one.

If I'm correct, sir, then that model is either a GT TDI/TSI or the new Polo will get old alloy wheels ("Estrada"?). I believe this is the older wheel design.
Yes Polo GT sports old Estrada alloys,which is way better than regular Polo HL alloys.This one is the old generation and best ever alloys in Polo.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

With the festive season approaching, VW India plans to roll out a limited edition of Polo Hatchback.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-3.10.38-PM.png-660x330.jpg

This special edition will be available in both 1.2L MPI petrol & 1.5L TDI diesel engine option. Also, this variant will be based on the top-spec Highline variant.
Changes:

ORVM cover with carbon fibre wrap

Body side moulding in black

Black roof wrap

Tail gate garnish

Carbon fibre centre console finish

4 scuff plates

Detachable window blinds

Seat covers with logo

Textile mats
source

Regards