Volkswagen Plant Tour For TAI-Gers in Pune on 7th March

@Srinivas
Complete hills stations are like Simla,Kulumanali,Mussorie,Dehradun,Ninetal,Munnar,Kodaikanal,Ooty,Dulhousie,Kashmir kind of things
Other incomplete hills stations are like yercaud,yelagiri,horsleyhills etc.,

@DJBro : It is just a thought at the moment and nothing is decided yet. I just thrown a thought to the members and let us see how it goes
@SR : Yes we have only life of few years and need to manage everything that, so need to take out time for everything[:)]

@Srinivas
Complete hills stations are like Simla,Kulumanali,Mussorie,Dehradun,Ninetal,Munnar,Kodaikanal,Ooty,Dulhousie,Kashmir kind of things
Other incomplete hills stations are like yercaud,yelagiri,horsleyhills etc.,
Got the examples, but how to define it? Difference is just like 'Completed' and 'Finished'
Don't kick me sir, just kidding.

BTW, can we have a separate thread to discuss about our next meet. Let this poor thread remain to share something more interesting about VW plant visit.

Thread Starter #562
Ajay, Superb collection. I was wondering when you took some snaps from the rear. When i see the results it is really amazing. Superb thought.

Originally Posted by KALINGA
where are the edited photo ?
Originally Posted by anshuman8
Sandy was supposed to upload. [surprise]
I was a bit caught up with work, keith was working on the Pictures but later people were visiting the link for the pictures so we did not go to edit it as they would be seeing the same set of pictures again.

I was a bit caught up with work, keith was working on the Pictures but later people were visiting the link for the pictures so we did not go to edit it as they would be seeing the same set of pictures again.
Doesn't make sense to edit the pics once the unedited ones were linked.I agree with Sandy, who wants to see the same pics again.

Doesn't make sense to edit the pics once the unedited ones were linked.I agree with Sandy, who wants to see the same pics again.
At some places google sites are blocked especially if you are viewing it through office ( same is happening in my case so unable to view the pics)

Top Bottom