Volkswagen Jetta 'V' ICE Change

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends
I have VW Jetta trendline. The car is best in its segment. But the music system lacks in features. It plays only Mp3, Fm. There is no option for USB, Video files, Gps and reverse camera. I want a system which has every features. Please help me out.

M not sure about the warranty hassles with VW . U can take a look into Pioneer 8490 . One of the best LED screens i have ever seen , plays videos from stick , dvd etc . has the phone integration (like iphone for apps) , has navigation, reverse cam module everything. . U can google it for other features. Costs 30k .

If not this , then JVC AV72BT should be your bet. One swift in this forum has this installed. look into the photos in that thread. costs 28k appr.

Your call now.

Thread Starter #4
Go to the Showroom and Dealer will help you out!!
They are unaware of the upgrade of system

M not sure about the warranty hassles with VW . U can take a look into Pioneer 8490 . One of the best LED screens i have ever seen , plays videos from stick , dvd etc . has the phone integration (like iphone for apps) , has navigation, reverse cam module everything. . U can google it for other features. Costs 30k .

If not this , then JVC AV72BT should be your bet. One swift in this forum has this installed. look into the photos in that thread. costs 28k appr.

Your call now.
Actually i need a Vw recommended one

Why do you need a VW system?
There are much better aftermarket brands which offer better features for the price.

There are many duplicate caska units flowing in the market, may be music_swift is referring to them.
I know a dealer in Delhi who keeps Caska, do you want me to talk to him and give you some details?

Top Bottom