Volkswagen Jetta 'V' ICE Change

Thread Starter #16
There are many duplicate caska units flowing in the market, may be music_swift is referring to them.
I know a dealer in Delhi who keeps Caska, do you want me to talk to him and give you some details?
Please dude talk to him and give me some advice. It will ge a great help to me.

Please dude talk to him and give me some advice. It will ge a great help to me.
Hi Vishwa
I called the accessory shop, the guy says that he can get Caska HU on order which comes at price of between 35k to 40k. You can negotiate with them and get it for minimum 35k. He said that he has installed the unit on many VW cars and it goes really well with them. So, you don't need to worry about electrical warranty etc.

You should call yourself and know more, here are details:

Accessory shop: Geamcar
Address: lajpatnagar, New Delhi
Phone: 011 29811067

Hi Friends
I have VW Jetta trendline. The car is best in its segment. But the music system lacks in features. It plays only Mp3, Fm. There is no option for USB, Video files, Gps and reverse camera. I want a system which has every features. Please help me out.
A great choice. We recently bought the Tdi Comfortline [clap] In love with the car.
I read somewhere that Blaupunkt is A LICENSED source for ICE for VW, Skoda and Audi.
The particular model the ' Philadelphia 835' intergrates all the functions missing in the Jetta and is a good option for upgrade.
The dealers in India have not been given the GO Ahead by VW for such upgrades and they are quiet clueless about the same. My understanding is this upgrade would not void the warranty.
You can get in touch with the concerned RM by visiting the Blaupunkt Fan page on FB. I'm considering this ICE for my car as well. Check out the product on their web site. I believe this is a much better system than the Chinese Caska.

Thread Starter #19
A great choice. We recently bought the Tdi Comfortline [clap] In love with the car.
I read somewhere that Blaupunkt is A LICENSED source for ICE for VW, Skoda and Audi.
The particular model the ' Philadelphia 835' intergrates all the functions missing in the Jetta and is a good option for upgrade.
The dealers in India have not been given the GO Ahead by VW for such upgrades and they are quiet clueless about the same. My understanding is this upgrade would not void the warranty.
You can get in touch with the concerned RM by visiting the Blaupunkt Fan page on FB. I'm considering this ICE for my car as well. Check out the product on their web site. I believe this is a much better system than the Chinese Caska.
You are correct bro. But I have already installed caska in my car. Its great System. It fit nice . Its sound quality is also good and I got every feature that i needed.
It has bluetooth, Navigation, TPMS, DVD player. Over all its performance is good.[:D][:D]

Actually i need a Vw recommended one
Differences between the Volkswagen RCD 210, RCD 310, RNS 310, RNS 315, RCD 510, RNS 510, RCD 550, RNS 810 and the RNS 850 | my-gti.com[/url]
Caska HU on order which comes at price of between 35k to 40k.
I read somewhere that Blaupunkt is A LICENSED source for ICE for VW, Skoda and Audi. The particular model the ' Philadelphia 835' intergrates all the functions missing in the Jetta and is a good option for upgrade.
Blaupunkt Philadelphia is the best upgrade for VW/Skoda cars.

You are correct bro. But I have already installed caska in my car. Its great System. It fit nice . Its sound quality is also good and I got every feature that i needed.
It has bluetooth, Navigation, TPMS, DVD player. Over all its performance is good.[:D][:D]
Kindly elaborate further on your purchase it terms of fitting and pricing. Did you consult a VW SC before the upgrade?

Top Bottom