In this season of cricket, Volkswagen has decided to offer an exclusive variant of Vento known as IPL Edition. The launch took place today in Mumbai and the car is said to be the company’s first “Action” model concept for India. The Vento IPL Edition will come only with base 1.6 Petrol variant and is available at premium of Rs.25,000, i.e. Rs.7.24 Lakhs (Ex.Showroom, Delhi). The major features includes:
- Plush leatherette seats that ensure complete comfort with immaculately embroidered IPL batsman motifs.
- The sleek and stunning looks of the Vento are further enhanced by the IPL decals on its body
- A state-of-the-art touchscreen multimedia player: Colour touch screen; FM/ AM; i-pod control through touchscreen; Built-in micro SD and mini USB interface, supports MP3/ WMA; Built-in Navigation System; Interface for parking CCD/ RSE/ Bluetooth; NTSC or PAL compatibility.
- Specially crafted door sill garnish that has an impeccable steel frame with the IPL logo embossed on it.
- Floor mats adorned with the IPL logo
- Cricket kit as a giveaway