Volkswagen: Auto Expo 2012 Coverage (Pictures, News, Updates)

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The pavilion of Volkswagen is probably the most sophisticated amongst all and truly stands a class apart. On this platform, German giant has launched and displayed the New Volkswagen Touareg along with legendary New Volkswagen Beetle. However, the distinctive concept car names XL1 can immediately grab someone attention for its unique design and the appearance. This Super Efficient Vehicle (SEV) which is a Diesel-Hybrid Prototype was first unveiled back at Qatar Auto Show in 2011. The speciality of this one litre engine car is that it can easily achieve 100 Kilometres in mere a single litre of fuel.

DSC06723.jpg

DSC06729.jpg

DSC06730.jpg

DSC06732.jpg

DSC06746.jpg

Great coverage 350Z! thanks for bringing all the news & photos to us unlucky souls in far away cities & can't have a chance to come there. I say this is way better than the coverage on the TV shows. I think you should launch an official media crew of TAI! keep them coming!

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team
Great coverage 350Z! thanks for bringing all the news & photos to us unlucky souls in far away cities & can't have a chance to come there. I say this is way better than the coverage on the TV shows. I think you should launch an official media crew of TAI! keep them coming!
Thank you for the nice compliments.

Great pictures again Vibhor. Any news about UP ? Where is it ?
Volkswagen shelved off the plans to bring Up! at the Auto Expo: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/5518-volkswagen-up-spotted-india.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Excellent coverage Vibhor. I think the Beetle and Phaeton would have been the shows topper of VW. The white beetle is looking brilliant.
Even the Polo with that spoiler is looking great. Wish they plonk a bigger diesel heart under the hood.

Top Bottom