Volkswagen Ameo Review & Pictures: VW's Cameo

Amazing Review Vipul Bhai [clap]

After reading your review am 70% sure, I would go with White VW Ameo DSG Highline.

30% leaning towards Skoda Rapid Style DSG.

I was waiting for hexa review and this comes as a surprise package. Very nice and detailed, i must say. Now waiting for much talked Hexa review for which anticipation is going for 2 months before.

Good review Vipul! I still cannot tolerate the rear end of the car. But I am eager to drive it. Overall looks like a competitive package in the market.

Nice detailed review. Had there been a Volkswagen Dealership or a service center in my region, I would have bought a Volkswagen Polo GT TSI or Ameo TDI with DSG eyes closed. Alas!no luck out here.

Hi All,
This is my first post. A very detailed review on the VW Ameo. I got the same car and colour about 6 months back. It has been a mixed bag of opinions on this car.
Regards,
Joe

I have seen Vento TDi with over 1.2 Lakh on odo, with engine and gearbox untouched, many such examples nearing 1 Lakh are there in fact
Hope you are referring to the DSG version of Vento as the earlier versions had Torque Convertor?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Volkswagen Ameo Corporate Edition launched in India: Maruti Dzire rival

AMEO-1.jpg

Volkswagen has today announced the launch of a special ‘Ameo Corporate edition’ in India. This variant of the Ameo has been specifically made to cater the corporate and business customers. The Ameo Corporate edition is priced starting at Rs. 6.69 Lakh for the MPI Highline Plus MT variant while the 1.5 TDI Highline Plus MT variant has been priced at Rs. 7.99 lakhs. With this, the German manufacturer is looking forward to sharing a bigger chunk in the sub-4 meter sedan game.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
The report says that, Volkswagen Ameo Corporate edition as the name suggests is aimed towards corporate and business customers. Ameo Corporate edition comes with segment leading features and safety elements. Will have eto wait and see more details regarding what are the segment leading features available on this edition.!

I recently noticed that if I give a sudden jab to the throttle on my Ameo TDi DSG while on an open stretch to either overtake or go faster, the car pulls forward with a jerk and suddenly only after say 2-3 seconds. Is this a normal occurrence (turbo lag?) or is it something abnormal? Appreciate if someone could give their insights on this.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Volkswagen Ameo Diesel To Be Discontinued By August 2019

Volkswagen India is the next in line to join the bandwagon of carmakers discontinuing diesel models, before the new Bharat Stage VI or BS6 emission norms kick in. carandbike has learned that the German carmaker plans to end the production of its Volkswagen Ameo 1.5 diesel model in India, by August 2019. However, the petrol version of the VW Ameo, powered by the 1.0 litre MPI engine, will continue to be on sale.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Volkswagen Ameo GT Line Introduced For The Festive Season; Priced At ₹ 9.99 Lakh

3l2emrjk_2019-volkswagen-ameo-gt-line_625x300_08_September_19.jpg

Having introduced the Volkswagen Polo and the Vento GT Line earlier this month, Volkswagen India has now extended new GT Line trim to the Ameo subcompact sedan. The company has updated its website with images and details on the Volkswagen Ameo GT Line that is priced at ₹ 9.99 lakh for the diesel version. Prices for the petrol version are yet to be announced, but the model is likely to be priced at ₹ 7.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India), which is same as the Highline Plus. The new trim adds sporty cosmetic upgrades to the model including the new Sunset Red paint scheme.

oe1lqp18_2019-volkswagen-ameo-gt-line_625x300_08_September_19.jpg

dd8opb2g_2019-volkswagen-ameo-gt-line_625x300_08_September_19.jpg

Read:

Top Bottom