Vista 90HP(P) or Vista QJD?

Thread Starter #1
Considering the new launch of Vista 90PS petrol version, Which one would be smart buy if one would look for riding comfort (barring fuel prices).

Both Vista90 and Vista QJD are variant wise in same price brakcet.

Please advise.

Ride comfort is same for both the variants of Vista. I would suggest you to go in for Vista Quadrajet which comes with the popular Fiat diesel engine known for its fun to drive factor and mouth watering fuel efficiency.
Even the 90Hp engine is a Fiat engine, and loves to be revved, but one cant ignore the rising petrol prices!

If you are not considering fuel !
petrol wins of the 2

comparing only the 2 said cars ,
petrol , with fiat fire engine is so best and fun to drive ,

But given the money , i'll buy diesel DUE to fuel price.
every time i floor the accelerator by listening to heart(in a petrol) , the mind says , money , money , money , money , money .... err it doesnt end

vista 90 hp has not much to offer if considered for high speed the body roll and handling is not much of impressive.
same vista qjt with diesal heart has benefit of fiat engine with lots of space, incredible ride quality
though vista qjd has powerful disal engine which can go as fast as 150kmph which is more than enough for inidian roads the fiat diesal engine comes as a blessing as it is already a popular engine so spare parts would be easy to source.
nonetheless diesal is much cheaper than petrol for overall vfm.

It depends on your monthly running, accordingly you should buy a petrol or diesel.

My car has the same petrol heart and I would like to say that it is one of the most refined engines in this class.
Although the diesel one is a good engine as well. And mind you petrol is just giving people heart burns right now.
So it on you to list your priorities and decide accordingly.

If your running is going to be less and you don bother about the rising petrol prices then it has to be the Vista 90PS petrol for you , petrol engines are fun to drive!

I have driven the qjd vista. It was good. if you can pete it then nothing like it. my vote goes to vista qjd top end.

Thread Starter #9
Booked Vista QJD Aura(ABS) last week. Waiting eagerly for the car. Will post a detail report once I will get hold of it. Thanks all for you suggestion.

actually jayadev as u said i agree that swift, ritz , punto , vista all have same fiat engine but isnt gearbox, and other engine components different for both i own a vista so have this doubt as to how to get spare parts even if tatas break tie up with fiat can get from a maruti dealer

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations Krish. Wish you many joyful years ahead with the Vista. When is the delivery expected? Please don't forget to post the review and experience with your car, because it will be really helpful for many other people visiting our forum daily who might be in some confusion. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom