Vipul Motors, Faridabad - My Initial Experience!

Thread Starter #1

lxi.

Suspended
Hello TAI'ns.
Vipul Motors, Faridabad is a Maruti Dealership in Mathura Road, Faridabad. I recently got my car (Maruti Alto Lxi) serviced from there and I am Very much pleased with thier excellent service[clap]. I was also thinking of getting the car from them but due to a discount (Limited Time offer) at Pasco Automobiles, Gurgaon (Where my Father's Friend works), We got the car from there. I was not there at the time of delivery, so could not write one more dealership review!
Now coming back to the topic-
On 12th February 2012, As I entered in Vipul Motors, the Guard greeted me and asked about whether we are buying a new car or servicing or any other problem. I informed him the details and he made a slip and informed me where to park the car. I eagerly parked the car behind the silver wagonR.

Then A Salesman(Mr.Sandeep) came to me and the conversation follows-
He- Good morning sir, Which service of your car? Free or Paid?
Me- Good Morning. Its the 3rd Year Service. Paid one.
He- Then toh It will be costly.
Me- Kya Karey yaar!
He- Any problems with the car?
Me- Handbrake keeps vibrating buddy. And the gear knob also vibrates at all times.
He- Ok Ok. Let me make the bill for you. (writing very speedily)
Me- Kitna Hai?
He- Approx. 5400 Sir!
Me- What?
He- Sir 5400.Approx.
Me- Show this to me (he hands the bill to me, I saw alignment and balancing marked Rs.550; I immediately thought to refuse.) Buddy Dont do alignment and balancing.
He- (cutting/cancelling the option) Ok sir, But why?
Me- Yaar, I have got it done recently (I lied, The local Sardaji charges Rs300 for it). Yaar, Can you do it as early as possible? I have to go somewhere.
He- Yes sir, Will try.

(At the washing place, He immediately puts my car in between the swift and Waggie and Said "Do this car now, Its urgent". The man did. Then Cleaned the car, Polished it, Tyres Polished, Glasses Cleaned, Interiors cleaned, Then the car goes to Workshop and Sandeep directed me to the Costumer's Lounge. I sat there and watched Cricket on TV. Then A person asked me for Tea, Coffee,or Water. I ordered Tea. He went and within seconds, Came back with a small glass of tea. Then, I went to the main showroom (for asking price of accessories) and Was greeted by (Mr. Sharma), He asked me to sit and ordered some water. Then I asked him about the accessories. He told me the features, specifications and prices of each thing i asked. Then Mr. Sandeep came to me and said your vehicle is done. I shaked hands with Mr.sharma and came to the place where new cars are kept. Beside a Swift (TD vehicle) , My car was standing peeping out beautifully! I went there and inspected every nook and corner and started the car to check whether gear knob or handbrake were shaking, and to my surprise found that No problems now. Every thing was fit and fine. Then, Mr. sandeep came and said me to do the payment at the counter (which was near the lounge.) I Went with him and said for some discount. He said bill is already made, so we can give some 10% discount in the Labour charges. Then the Cashier said the bill is Rs.4701. I paid him Rs.4700. Thanked Mr. Sandeep for his co-operation and rushed back to my car. Started the engine and the guard asked me for the bill, Showed him, He signed, Then went to home via the bypass road where I did an amazing 125kmph! The car felt stable and no noises from the engine (It was not crying as it earlier did).
Now all things said and done, VIPUL MOTORS, Faridabad is doing a very nice job. Appreciatable! Amazing! Awesome![thumbsup]Good Job!
Here are the stars (As per my observation) for the dealership-

Dealership Environment-* * * * - (4/5)
Attention to Customer-* * * * - (4/5)
Range of Vehicles For Display At Showroom-* * * * *(5/5)
Staff Behaviour-* * * * * (5/5)
Vehicle Availability-* * * * - (4/5)
Overall- * * * * * * * * - - (8/10)

PS: Here's My ownership review- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...64-maruti-alto-lxi-lxis-ownership-review.html

Now, At last, Sorry For the Longish Post!

Cheers![cheers]

Last edited:
recently got my car (Maruti Alto Lxi) serviced from there and I am Very much pleased with thier excellent service

(At the washing place, He immediately puts my car in between the swift and Waggie and Said "Do this car now, Its urgent". The man did.

bill is Rs.4701.
Good to read about the pleasent experience at Service Center.

One reason for they giving you preference over the other two cars was that yours is a paid service.

Bill seems to be on the higher side.

Then Cleaned the car, Polished it, Tyres Polished, Glasses Cleaned, Interiors cleaned, Then the car goes to Workshop.
I am confused with the sequence you have mentioned.
Should'nt they complete the workshop job before cleaning and polishing.

Thread Starter #3

lxi.

Suspended
Yup buddy, I also think so. They did cleaned the interiors with vacuum, Then cleaned glass, wiped car, polished, polished tyres, bumpers. Then the car went to workshop where it was standing atleast 1 hour. I was seeing it idle for 45min. from the window of the customer lounge.

Top Bottom