Vintage & Classic Car Spottings in India

Vw 1300

I saw this orange color VW car near beach,and the scene looked like some shooting was going on,i went to check on the car,and found Actor Rishi,who is a VJ,Show host and a tamil TV serial actor inside the car.After a few seconds he came out and went to the next location,and the car was left there for a few seconds and i got my snaps done and went to talk with him.
Actually,he was my brother's school mate and they have good talk with each other,then i introduced myself and we had a short chat and he was about to shoot the second shot and i waved bye and came home.
@Ilango,do you remember this car?

Attachments

Lovely Beetle, I'd love to have it. Please inform me guys, if you find a beetle of for sale, or any other classic from the 1950s to 70s.
Wait a minute.. look at the spelling of Volkswagen than some moron has pasted on the rear end. BTW, what model is the car?

Lovely Beetle, I'd love to have it. Please inform me guys, if you find a beetle of for sale, or any other classic from the 1950s to 70s.
Wait a minute.. look at the spelling of Volkswagen than some moron has pasted on the rear end. BTW, what model is the car?
Don't know which year's model,but it's a VW 1300,and the spelling is wrong.
There must be a badge of "1300" instead of the sticker.
There a few cars in Pondy,I have spotted three so far and one is a LHD.

@arkin, you want to buy a Classic?? I suggest you start working on normal cars and get acquainted with how things work and then buy a classic. You have no idea how difficult restoring and maintaing them is.

I want to buy a restored classic. With experience, I will start restoring.
Anyway, that we will have to put away for many years, as dad is gonna buy and SX4.

Buying a restored classic is just as same as Buying a Classic as a show off or a status symbol. It makes no sense. To buy a Classic you have to be loyal to a particular type or brand. And you have to have basic knowledge of that brand and the model Range. You are too young...you will learn soon.

LHD Mercedes

I saw a few vintage imports being parked at a lane near Pondicherry bus stand,out of which this was the only car which was pretty well maintained.
The others cars were Peugeot 600(not sure),Peugeot 500(not sure),an old amby like black car(MDA registration) and a red color Mercedes without taillights,which seems like it was being restored.
The two Peugeot cars were parked in such a way that they both were touching each other along side a garbage dump.

Attachments

it is mentioned as it is compulsory by law. my car also had it. And so did our LHD scorpio. btw, that car needs so much work to be called well maintained. in its current state, it is well....not very good

Collections of Royal Family of Gondal

here are some of the pictures i could find from my drive taken when i visited this museum.Enjoy.
-----------Next Post-----------
some more pictures, dont know why but not all the pictures are getting uploaded seems some size issue, would resize them and post later.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom