Vespa Brings New Range of Scooters in India

Had a test ride of Vespa LX 125. and boy its the most sexiest scooter out there in the market today..when i was riding it everyone watching vespa like some ROLLs ROYCE or some exotic is passing by..Most Attention Seeker.

Dad, I need one. Please replace my Activa with Wasp (Vesp-a) [lol]

Had a test ride of Vespa LX 125. and boy its the most sexiest scooter out there in the market today..when i was riding it everyone watching vespa like some ROLLs ROYCE or some exotic is passing by..Most Attention Seeker.

Dad, I need one. Please replace my Activa with Wasp (Vesp-a) [lol]
That might be true. Even I do the same when I see a Vespa. Basically am a vespa lover [The old one which was available in 90s with gear] when bajaj was ruling scooter segment. My dad had booked for a vespa when I was child [It was in premium] but we never got allotted that scooter and finally it was dis-continued[cry]

@shrey75

Leave the attention part a side, tell us about your riding experience with it
Experience was great 0-60KMPH in no time. Stability at its best in a scoot because of monocoque construction, Shock Absorbers was really nice if compared to activa took it on speed breakers @35KMPH dint felt any hard bumps on that as my activa gives me. FE, owner was getting 50KMPL my activa gives me 25KMPL [frustration].

P.S: Anyone know when GTS 300 will head to India?

That might be true. Even I do the same when I see a Vespa. Basically am a vespa lover [The old one which was available in 90s with gear] when bajaj was ruling scooter segment. My dad had booked for a vespa when I was a kid [It was in premium] but we never got allotted that scooter and finally it was dis-continued[cry]
Lil bit correction there
Even my father told me that at that time vespa goes black.

Last edited:
Guys got to know that Vespa VX will be at 7-8K higher from LX price, LX cost around 61K OTR Delhi so it should be cost 69-70K OTR Delhi
Launching on 20th June

Thread Starter #101

350Z

Core Team
Piaggio has introduced the most expensive scooter in India – Vespa VX. Priced at Rs.71,380 (Ex.showroom, Delhi), it was launched by Siddharth Malhotra on 5th in Delhi.
“Piaggio is delighted to present the Vespa VX to cater to a surging demand amongst the discerning Indian consumer. We hope to further strengthen the premium segment with the Vespa VX, offering the Indian youth that lifestyle stature they wish to be associated with. The new features not only offer a better riding experience, it brings the aspirational Indian a step closer to the Vespa universe.” - Ravi Chopra, M.D, Piaggio India.
Drive Safe,
350Z

@Vibhor

I am still in doubt that why(attraction over a good bike) one has to spend Rs.70k for a scooter apart from looks which is subjective always

RK is right I believe. Normal Indian will think in that way. [I don't say people get this, but rich people go for this] Even I was shocked when I heard about the price of this scooter at the time it got introduced. When I was standing in my pick-up point waiting for company bus, a guy came in this scooter and went to the shop parking next to me. when he came back I asked him the price and he said 71k. My god very costly for a scooter.

Guys, it is costly but have you ever seen it closely or rode it? Even I too felt it as stupid & not worth it. But after riding one, I'm really impressed.

IMHO, yeah, it is costly as many of you around say it. But have you ever checked the quality of the scooter? It is built on Monocoque full steel body while other scooters provide only fibre body. The brake lever, light switch, underbody everything feels premium. It even has an alloy & 200mm front disc brakes in the VX model.
If that doesn't impress you, then have a ride. The suspension is so good that you won't feel going into a pothole. It felt really good & tireless. The handling & power of the scooter somewhat remained same to other competitors though.
Considering the premium feeling it offers, the question still remains, is it really expensive considering what its offering? [thinking]

Vespa 946 to be launched in India by end of the year

The Vespa 946 scooter which was launched internationally earlier this year is India bound.

The 946 packs in modern elements without eschewing the retro scooter styling. The scooter looks classy and the attentional to detail is simply stunning!

Some of the striking features are the floating pillion seat and digital instrument console. The overall shape of the scooter remains true to the original design of the MP6 Vespa prototype. The name 946 comes from Vespa’s year of production commencement (1946).

The Vespa 946 is filled up to the brim with technology. The automatic scooter is powered by a 3V fuel injected 125cc single cylinder engine. And that is not all, the sexy scooter offers ABS, traction control, disc brakes at both front and rear and meaty tires.

The 946 has to be ordered online and one can chose to customize his/her scooter with various accessories. We also hear that Vespa can engrave the customer’s name, his birthday or the date of manufacturing on the scooter! Black and white will be the only color options.

The craftsmanship, technology and exclusivity doesn’t come cheap. The Vespa 946 is a collector’s item and maybe priced at over 2 lakh rupees in India!

Vespa 946 to be launched in India by end of the year

Attachments

Top Bottom