|\/|@ver!c|< - The Preface

Thread Starter #16
Xryder, you seem to stay awake almost all night!. Just read your post and 1.30 and went to sleep and I am waking up now to find yet another update.
Hehehe[:D] I have a sleeping disorder. Bruxism combined wth Insomnia. I sleep very little especially during night time. I saw you online at the time I was replying to the other posts. I was doing a little reading on quite a few interesting threads here at TAI. Then decided I would complete the Part 01 for the next chapter and then try to get some shut eye.

Very well put write-up. So, when did the body-kit work get completed finally?
Aslo, post pictures of Maverick with new sets of alloys/tyres and body kits dude!
Part 02 of this chapter will reveal the answers. [;)]

OT: Need help on getting fog lamps for my ikon Sxi (round type). I am finding trouble in sourcing branded ones here. PM me the contact details of where you got yours. I would like to check out! Below is the link with my car's pics for reference:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-sxi-test-drive-highlight-fe-22-6-kmpl-2.html
As for the fog lamps, I had put in T700 units. See a pair of 2xT700 units in one single casing (do not remember the model no for the outer case) makes one single headlamp unit for a Volvo bus. I had simply sourced 2 single T700's (= 1 Volvo headlamp unit for 1 side) and used them as my fogs with 80W90 bulbs. I had sourced them via RKR from a person who operates a shop meant for lighting equipment and bulbs etc located somewhere near Lalbagh. Shall speak to RKR in a few minutes. Do PM your contact no and email. I shall try to put you through to RKR immediately. BTW, your ride is looking quite nice. Next go for some neat mods.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17
|\/|@ver!c|< - Chapter 03 - From a Boy to a Man ! - Part 02

31st December,2010

RKR gives me a call to come over as he wanted to discuss some critical issues. I reach his office at Sai Colorium.

I could not see Mav anywhere. Then I spotted a mean mighty machine staring at me. I dont know what it was that I was feeling, but it sure felt good alright. The feeling was something that I felt on the day I saw my Mav for the first time.

Only this time, with the new body and a set of new shiny boots to kick the dirt, the boy had grown into a beast with a mean attitude.

Let the snaps show you what I mean -

Attachments

Last edited:
Maverick looks super cool Xryder! Very neat mod job![clap]

The alloys and especially the tyres (Maxxis right?) go very well with the skirts.

Thread Starter #21
ilango[speed thirst];69507 said:
A good car to own up!
i could find you have used up swift sport bumper's lower part in front!
alloys looks cool .Our sport bumper model that we usually fix .
i feel some difference in upper part in your bumper and our's.
is it only for me?
Thanks buddy. And yes the front is similar to the Hikari Kit except one small difference. I have increased GC opposed to the GC shown in the picture you posted. Of course it has a 2 tone color combo of matt black and metallic blue.

Maverick looks super cool Xryder! Very neat mod job![clap]
The alloys and especially the tyres (Maxxis right?) go very well with the skirts.
Thanks buddy. Yes the tyres are Maxxis Z1 Sport. I also spoke to RKR briefly yesterday. I shall PM his contact details to you.

Very well written report Xryder , your Mav looks cool with those alloys and kit! And i also loved the tread design in your tyre!

BTW i also had a same incident like yours , a biker guy pulled my front bumper apart in the right side! Costed me 11k to replace the entire bumper and grill!

350Z

Core Team
Fantastic review Xryder. You have simply proved the saying that no target is impossible to achieve if you aim to it. I think the blue Swift is somewhat rare to find but you ultimately end up getting what you wanted to. Also, the aftermarket modification work is tastefully done too. Congratulations and wish you more of those trouble free miles. Keep us posted.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i am being very honest , only colour which i liked in swift is here ...the blue. orange,silver,black,et al and black being the worst. did never appeal to me yet. though white was ok.

but blue is truly a head turner.

cheers

Me too blue is the best colour on swift but when we were buying it it was discontinued and went for white.Bule has been favourive colour as a result we bought blue beat.
Sorry for going off-topic.
@Xryder,congrats for getting your car done like this.This is the most beautiful and the cleanest modded swift.

Thread Starter #26
Xryder, you car looks cool and neatly modded.

Happy miles ahead..
Thanks buddy. More mods to come in the future in the true sense of performance

Very well written report Xryder , your Mav looks cool with those alloys and kit! And i also loved the tread design in your tyre!

BTW i also had a same incident like yours , a biker guy pulled my front bumper apart in the right side! Costed me 11k to replace the entire bumper and grill!
Thanks cd. Mav does look mean doesnt he ? Sorry to hear bout the accident. Yes it is a painful experience, both on the heart and the pockets.

Fantastic review Xryder. You have simply proved the saying that no target is impossible to achieve if you aim to it. I think the blue Swift is somewhat rare to find but you ultimately end up getting what you wanted to. Also, the aftermarket modification work is tastefully done too. Congratulations and wish you more of those trouble free miles. Keep us posted.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Z. Patience pays always ! [;)] The wait and the effort thereafter, now seems definitely worth it. Keep the comments coming. Need more to pump me up for the next set of mods.

i am being very honest , only colour which i liked in swift is here ...the blue. orange,silver,black,et al and black being the worst. did never appeal to me yet. though white was ok.

but blue is truly a head turner.

cheers
Thanks jd. I loved blue the day I first saw it. And that was what drove me to stick to the color criteria as a steadfast rule. And finally my patience and effort paid. Your comments are definitely worth all the effort. Thanks a ton.

Me too blue is the best colour on swift but when we were buying it it was discontinued and went for white.Bule has been favourive colour as a result we bought blue beat.
Sorry for going off-topic.
@Xryder,congrats for getting your car done like this.This is the most beautiful and the cleanest modded swift.
Hey pc, thanks and I totally agree with you on the color. Congrats on your blue beat buddy. It is a rare and striking color indeed.
As far as Mav is concerned, the mods and the effort gone behind it is worth it now when such comments flow down. I must admit, i do see a lot of heads turning on the roads as well.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Also do let me know of any inputs that you feel may help do up Mav better.

Cheers.

Xryder congrats for your maverick! [thumbsup] honestly am first time seeing a swift in this colour. looks very cool. you have modified it so neatly that i cannot suggest anything. maybe you can only add custom headlamps and taillamps like naveen has done in his swift..

Yeah he definitely looks mean! Mod suggestion i would say custom headlamps and tail lamps , atleast smoking of tail lamps? Then maybe a nice and simple spoiler.

Like others i also love this color , that is why i suggested my friend to pick sparkle blue in i20 , looks somewhat similar to this color.

Anyways what are the mods in your mind for now?

Top Bottom