Used i10 Sportz 1.2 Kappa 2010 26K Kms - Buy or Not To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Thread Starter #32
Hi , Yeah they said damping is done however the front door speakers bigger then the original and thatz why they are unable to subdue the noise completely. I feel the same no change.

i went to Reliance autozone spoken to the manger and they recommended me to use the K&N air filter to clean it again with it and use the spray the filter oil and put it back, it will be fine,
It costs me another Rs 1K.

Haven't driven since i took the delivery as I'm stil working on the air filter,
it took 24 hours to dry it after washing with water.

after going home will spray the filter oil and hopefully drive it to check again on the clutch and gears.
will update you soon with bill snaps

Thread Starter #34
good luck with the filter. sc guys shouldn't touch this stuff and when they do they just mess it up. next time tell them before hand about the filter.
Hi,
I did running this weekend and I found the car pick up in 3rd gear is weak. the gears shifts are smooth , but i find there is little play in gear knob.
I normally fuel my car at Shell near office, so thought to put petrol of Rs 500/- only.the petrol indicator came just after 10KM drive. gosh never thought they will empty the petrol completely or the mileage is dropped. I'm confused.
the showroom never called me back for service feedback too.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hi,
I did running this weekend and I found the car pick up in 3rd gear is weak. the gears shifts are smooth , but i find there is little play in gear knob.
I normally fuel my car at Shell near office, so thought to put petrol of Rs 500/- only.the petrol indicator came just after 10KM drive. gosh never thought they will empty the petrol completely or the mileage is dropped. I'm confused.
the showroom never called me back for service feedback too.
did they replace the spark plugs in your service ? maybe one or more spark plugs have gone kaput. get them checked.
don't know about play in gear knob.

i think that 500 rupees petrol just filled the reserve level. so always check mileage with full tank.

and you can complaint at customer center. not the showroom's but the main center. i get 2-3 calls every 2-3 weeks.

Thread Starter #36
Hi All,

I'm facing a peculiar issue now, after the service I drove around 350KM, and for the last 3 days `90KM Per Day it had started giving me server backache and neck pain. initially I thought it may be some other issue , but today my pain got elevated while driving.
Please suggest what should I do. this is happening after the servicing , before I did similar trips without any issue.

Thread Starter #40
thanks mate for the links it was very helpful, i forget to say earlier i use to have this seating mat, when i had given for servicing i had removed this and kept aside as the wooden bits were coming out and need to arrage it every time i getin or getout of the car ( which was very irritating as we have single bucket seat) , today i used it and can feel better while driving.
the one which I have is Car Wooden Bead Seat Cushion with Beige Velvet Border | eBay

today i had checked my FE and it did 234KM in 16.87Liters i.e exact 14KMPL , the trip was done in early morning hours with 1-2KM bumper-bumper traffic with full A/C and in afternoon where there is no traffic.

I was hoping atleast should have given 16KMPL.
earlier I have got it 15KMPL in the same conditions. No idea why after 30K KM service this is dropped.

regards
Prashant

Thread Starter #42
yeah I had checked through Full-Tank auto cut method. I'm using Shell normal petrol , it cost me more but the car is really a treat to drive using shell, When I use HP petrol when i run out of shell, I feel the car is little different and doesn't respond to acceleration.

Thread Starter #45
Hi Alhyundaicars , i need your expert suggestion ,
this happened few times, when i'm applying the brakes the pedal went dead and was unable to push it , and this is happening randomly , today it happened again while reversing. can you tell me what might be the issue.
Regards
Prashant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom