Used i10 Sportz 1.2 Kappa 2010 26K Kms - Buy or Not To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
Yeah i'll do that, mostly i have seen the car almost everyday, I happy for the valuable suggestion i received in this forum, it was a very helpful for me.

Thread Starter #17
Yeah i'll do that, mostly i have seen the car almost everyday, I happy for the valuable suggestion i received in this forum, it was a very helpful for me.
Thank you once again.

Thread Starter #20
Hi Guys , got the car last Saturday and drive it for 80KM including Sunday, it felt awesome, not sure about the mileage as i was unable to put them in the 5th gear mostly , as i was driving 4speed 800 till now.
What mileage I should expect considering 50% AC usage and 50% city and highway driving.

congrats on your purchase, the car looks very well maintained.
do get it serviced at an authorized hyundai showroom just to get more peace of mind.

happy driving :)

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
congratz prashant [thumbsup] the car looks in excellent condition [:)] i mean it.

just get rid of the blue steering knob. looks ugly and get a black ipop steering knob.

1345287237_429927127_1-Pictures-of--I-POP-Original-Steering-Knob-on-Best-Price-For-All-Cars.jpg

seriously mate get rid of it now.

the seat covers looks great and the fitting is quite good. were these factory installed seat covers ?

Thread Starter #30
Hi All,

i had given my car for 30k kM service on friday, here they changed all oils, the car was with K&N airfiter i asked them not to touch and they did a blunder by cleaning it will petrol.
1st question is the filter still ok or shall i change to normal.

i had asked for teflon coating, wheel alignment and balancing and interior cleaning.
Job the SA added are throttle cleaning, fuel injector cleaning.
after test drive he said we need to do all doors damping as lots of noises are coming.
,some bush in the steering assembly as there is a play in it and when the car is going off road there will be vibrations from the steering. i asked if you think right then do it also. he said gears are hard and its ok now but need t change the clutch pressure plate in the next service.

the total bill came to Rs8500/- , it had left a hole in my pocket and getting scared of the clutch issue now.
after the delivery the gears are difficult now, not that smooth as it was before the delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom