Upgrading to a Premium Hatchback - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
@akhilgopalg: Since the production has been restarted, there is no point in cancelling now. I guess you would get within 2 months. I am also thinking to go for Select varient. Which color did u chose?

@akhilgopalg: Since the production has been restarted, there is no point in cancelling now. I guess you would get within 2 months. I am also thinking to go for Select varient. Which color did u chose?
Actually the color is chosen by my Dad - silver. Dont like it very much . We would have gone for the dark blue, which they have removed from colour list now. AS of now, we are ready to take the car in any colour , only requirement is it should be an X. Would love it if it were an Black or White .

Don't worry man you would enjoy the beauty once you will get it. You have waited for so long and couple of months more would not impact much. No point changing the booking, stick to your previous one.All the best.
yep. Waiting :)

Thread Starter #33
@akhilgopalg: how is urban titanium?

@jazzy: can u share your view on this? Is it a head-turner? and is it easy keeping it clean?

Thread Starter #34
how is the after sales service of honda compared to suzuki and hyundai? i heard that they charge too much.. is it right? [surprise]

i heard that they charge too much.. is it right?
You heard it right. they charge for everything. that is how they exploit poor customer for so called "premium" brand image without giving much in return though.
For the time being they have learnt some lessons and slashed down car prices but rest is still as it is.

Thread Starter #36
Hi, can you please tell me if urban titanium is good? I thought it'd be grey,but it looks kind of brownish to me..
I liked the red, but my parents feel its too flashy. Which color to go for?

Hi, can you please tell me if urban titanium is good? I thought it'd be grey,but it looks kind of brownish to me..
I liked the red, but my parents feel its too flashy. Which color to go for?
Same here bro . My parents too said the same regarding red. Check out the forum. Urban Titanium is a sort of rare colour. It may look like brown,but its not . Its different and it suits well with the jazz. If you like it,go for it. There are UT city and jazz ownership reports here. Check them out.

lxi.

Suspended
Yes, The urban titanium colour looks good, But is purplish , Which i dont liked (Its just my opinion).

Actually, The red is the best colour, But you can also go for WHITE or BLUE! Have seen both in flesh. Blue was much funky but White also looked elegant.
Good Luck

Yes, The urban titanium colour looks good, But is purplish , Which i dont liked (Its just my opinion).

Actually, The red is the best colour, But you can also go for WHITE or BLUE! Have seen both in flesh. Blue was much funky but White also looked elegant.
Good Luck
Blue phased out now. I still dont understand why they did that. Damn. I really loved that colour on jazz :(

lxi.

Suspended
So did I :(/

Now WHITE or SILVER?
Hehe. Just to confuse you a bit- White is very common in Jazz , But looks excellent.
The silver is a rare find and also not gels with the car.

If you like the URBAN TITANIUM, GO FOR IT!
Looks nice. See ownership thread section, There is an urban titanium Jazz there!

Thread Starter #41
Yes, the blue was good, but its no more. Also the old red (i guess it was called Habanero Red) was good too. I don't like white.

Looks nice. See ownership thread section, There is an urban titanium Jazz there!
I saw them and i liked it, till i saw a Brio in UT in the Honda showroom. I took a few snaps.

Here, it looked so brownish. Kind of coffee brown. [anger]

Same here bro . My parents too said the same regarding red. Check out the forum. Urban Titanium is a sort of rare colour. It may look like brown,but its not . Its different and it suits well with the jazz.
Yes, my brother loved the red. I felt it attractive too. But,dad rejected. [lol]

Can any Jazz (UT,silver or black) owner share few photos taken in daylight?

lxi.

Suspended
Yes. Anand PR, The colour names are-
Red- Rallye Red.
White- Tafeta white.
UT - UT :)
Maroonish Red- Habanero red (Not seen any)
Blue - Deep saphire blue.
Silver- Alabaster silver.

Thread Starter #44
Today morning i got a call from Honda, saying Jazz select has come. 4 colors were available. Ut, white, red, silver. The UT is going to be given to a person who booked 4 moths back. They said, if i can compromise the color, they can give the vehicle. I went to the showroom to see the shades. Here are some pictures:

They also said that next month they will produce Jazz X variant. The price is going to increase by 10k for all the models. So I am thinking whether I should go for silver, red or white. I liked silver among the 3. Suggestions!! [:)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom