Updated Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 SX CRDi 2013 - My White Viper!

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i too was thinking it's an underground safe parking :P if you want to test , check my place [lol] lots of theft ( verna's orvm , elantra's wipers , couple of cars )

now i won't be buying a car for atleast 3-4 years so no new car thread from my side before we buy a home with underground parking :P that's why i felt happy because i too need to shift.

Hey guys,

My first post in this forum. I too have a Dec 2014 Model Fluidic Verna CRDi SX.

2 yrs 9 months and 90k kms on the clock.

1 battery change and 1 set of tyres changed to Yokohama Earth1's.

OEM Projector lamps fitted and OEM touchscreen system fitted.

Rest of the car is stock.

Thread Starter #198
Hey guys,

My first post in this forum. I too have a Dec 2014 Model Fluidic Verna CRDi SX.

2 yrs 9 months and 90k kms on the clock.

1 battery change and 1 set of tyres changed to Yokohama Earth1's.

OEM Projector lamps fitted and OEM touchscreen system fitted.

Rest of the car is stock.
Welcome Aniketh to TAI. Nice to hear from you. A hell of KMs you have driven in 2 yrs 9 months. Mine still 21K after 4 years with everything stock including battery and tyres :)

Welcome Aniketh to TAI. Nice to hear from you. A hell of KMs you have driven in 2 yrs 9 months. Mine still 21K after 4 years with everything stock including battery and tyres :)
Thank you sir. Yes I do a lot of running. GQ run twice - once clockwise, once anticlockwise. Drives to Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi, Orissa, TN, KL, Goa (numerous times), AP. My work also involves a lot of travel. On avg can safely say, I do about 3000 kms a month. [:D]

21K kms in 4yrs you say ??? Its a oil-burner you have, put some miles into it[:)]

Thread Starter #201
5 years more. Tires were changed in 2020, battery again replaced in 2022. 46K+ KMs driven now. Still feels nice to drive but got some dents here and there.

Top Bottom