Upcoming New Car Launches in 2012

Re: New Car Launches in 2012

Please let em know if something is missed-
Regards,
Maddy
Maruti Ertiga has both petrol engine and diesel engine,but diesel engine makes 90BHP of power and petrol >90BHP,the price range is 6-9Lakhs.

You did not mention Which car is coming from Fiat.
Chevy CN-100 first comes with petrol motor.

Wow din't know that Accord diesel is coming in next year , great news! When is it expected to be launched , Auto expo?

Excellent work Neeraj. How about adding tentative dates of these launches (provided you have). Then it will make more sense for people to refer to it.
Surely love doing this [:)]. Hopefully will come back with a more comprehensive research.

Regards,
Maddy

Is MAnza CS is coming?[thinking]

I heared somewhere, TATA is not manufacturing Manza CS.
Highly doubtful since tata haven't even started to test it outside their factory (since no test mules have been spotted by anyone yet),what may happen though that they may showcase the concept and launch manza cs around diwali next year.

Hey guys, pls help out, i am planning to buy BMW X1, I have heard that BMW is planning to replace steering with a softer one and also a new 8-speed AT box will be introduced for the 2012 models, is it true?

hey buddy how do you know elantra will come?? where will they place it? [confused]
After the success of Verna fluidic, Hyundai will probably launch it as they have no range post Verna. The new Sonata may probably come in at later stage but the new Elantra will compete against the likes of Chevy Cruze, Altis & Laura i.e. D segment.
Btw, I really liked its looks, especially the rear.[:)]

What about all new Honda CR-V
It will be there. They also have plans to launch CRV in diesel alongwith the Accord.

Attachments

manza marina??
Don't think so India still isn't mature enough for station wagons. All station wagons failed, be it Marina or Fiat Adventure.

And Manza CS ? Some say, possibly but Tatas are not for it for now.
We can see Dzire CS for sure, which will have 100L more boot over new swift.

After the success of Verna fluidic, Hyundai will probably launch it as they have no range post Verna. The new Sonata may probably come in at later stage but the new Elantra will compete against the likes of Chevy Cruze, Altis & Laura i.e. D segment.
Btw, I really liked its looks, especially the rear.[:)]

It will be there. They also have plans to launch CRV in diesel alongwith the Accord.
Yup. Hyundai is showcasing both the Elantra ans the Sonata at the Auto Expo. Much improved and better looking cars than the last generation. One look at Hyundai's present range of cars and one just thinks that these cars are crying to come out of the ignominy of the Hyundai badge.

60 new cars are going to be launched at the Auto Expo 2012. Several cars are going to make their international debut at this exhibition.

The highlights of the Auto Expo is definitely going to be the Bugatti Veyron - the fastest car in the world! You can read about the Bugatti here: Page3 Cars

There are other interesting cars that are going to make their presence felt based on looks, technology, performance and their price tag!

I am so looking forward to visiting the Auto Expo 2012, which begins on the 7th Jan! See you guys there...:-)

Yup. Hyundai is showcasing both the Elantra ans the Sonata at the Auto Expo. Much improved and better looking cars than the last generation. One look at Hyundai's present range of cars and one just thinks that these cars are crying to come out of the ignominy of the Hyundai badge.
See some pics of new Sonata below.

I am so looking forward to visiting the Auto Expo 2012, which begins on the 7th Jan! See you guys there...:-)
And please make sure to click some nice pics & post it here lady.
Looking forward for this expo [:)].

Attachments

Top Bottom