Unsatisfactory Service @ Sunrise Hyundai (Patparganj, Delhi)

Thread Starter #1
Hi all!!

Today i went to sunrise hyundai for my i10's first service. When the service got over the person whom i was in contact with showed me said service is done and the car is in the basement and ready to be taken. So in the basements there was less light so i could see that its shining but coudn't see the polish spots on it. So I was happy. When i reached home at 2:30 pm i saw the car has Spots of either polish or oily hands all over it [frustration]. It was strange to see that it was shining but had such spots also. So I guess its because they are in a hurry to finish the work because of so many customers in line. So now i think they are not good,at least in cleaning the car. I have heard that capital hyundai noida sector 2 does a satisfactory job. Next time I'll go to capital Hyundai only.

Conclusion: Sunrise does the important and major jobs good but does too many minor mistakes. So dont go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unsatisfactory service Sunrise Hyundai Patparganj Delhi

@alok_student2000
complain about this event . they will clean your car for free .

That's really bad , complain to them if you wish to when you get a service feedback call!

As 350Z said make sure you check out the car fully not for such stains but also for any scratch or dent! Once you drive it out of the workshop it will be hard to convince them it was done during service only!

Thread Starter #4

I have found some new minor scratches in the car.But i dont know wether they have come recently or at the service.:(

Sunrise Hyundai is just a cheater. They don’t care when take money but when come to refund they will not refund you the money. Please keep away and save your time and money. They are doing big time cheat with everyone. Also customer care all are unprofessional team like Sujata. Hyundi fully supporting this cheap dealer not taking any action against them. God save me not buy Hyundai CAR from this cheap dealer now lost only 11 K if buy Car then will be 11 LAC .

Recently even I got my car washed at Deep Hyundai under free camp. While taking my car back it was evening so I could not spot water marks left, next morning I saw water marks all over roof and doors of car. I lodged a complaint, they sent a cleaning guy at my home with his equipments i.e., vacuum cleaner. Car was completely cleaned inside out thoroughly. Thumbs up for response from Deep hyundai.

Top Bottom