Unofficial Short and Sweet Tamil Nadu TAI Meets

Dear Tamil Nadu Taigers, may you have the strength and perseverance to deal with the present crisis in your state. God be with you,
Thank you so much for your Prayers buddy. We people are doing good and are safe by staying indoors. Though recently we have pooled up and helping the needy by providing basic necessities like Milk and Water. Here is Rajvel's Fiesta and Ilango's Manza loaded up with water bottles.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes buddy. You're right. He has got one.
Thanks for the confirmation Aniruthan.I had confirmed the same from him.Btw,I had come to Madurai city in September 2015 with family in Innova.Did 2800 Kms in 6 days.I could have meet you people but was with family.Had to go back to Hyd via BLR.Had went to Kanchipuram,Thiruvanamalai,Kumbakkonam,Madurai,Trichy and last leg from Bangalore in September.

Thanks for the confirmation Aniruthan.I had confirmed the same from him.Btw,I had come to Madurai city in September 2015 with family in Innova.Did 2800 Kms in 6 days.I could have meet you people but was with family.Had to go back to Hyd via BLR.Had went to Kanchipuram,Thiruvanamalai,Kumbakkonam,Madurai,Trichy and last leg from Bangalore in September.
No issues buddy. Next time when you come give me a call. We'll catch up.

Top Bottom