Unofficial Short and Sweet Tamil Nadu TAI Meets

Thank you vinodh ji !
Yesterday horn meet 2 was continued. Had a great time.
Photos of horn meet 1 and 2 will be posted ! Wait for master clicks by madhu ji (karma0306)

Short meets are those meets which are full of fun, excitement. These meets are usually unplanned and we can get to do something different. Till now I had short meets by meeting members at different events or small planned ones. My first short meet was with Dhaya ji and Krish ji in the auto expo and was really a great meet and my first catch up with the TAI Members personally and officially [;)]. Then I caught up with Ram bro in Chennai city, just a message and he came, then Gandhi ji at the highway when he was enroute Hyderabad.
And yeah how can I forget Appu. We had a mini meet just before the mega meet and was great Having fun, washing Vista at 4:30 am. It was really great to meet such great and talented people and waiting for more mini meets too[clap].

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi All,

If any meet planned in Chennai/Coimbatore on coming days , please do let me know I am eagerly waiting to Join with you guys.
Regards,
Dhanabal.K
Hello Dhanapal,

Happy to see another Chennaite here at TAI[clap], Welcome to TAI.

Kindly PM your number, so that I can keep in touch with you and can inform about the meet details.

AppU/Vinoth

McDonalds oppsite to Kohinoor Asiana Hotel , Semmencherry?. Then we will meet soon if time permit[:)], since my daily commute on same route.

Regards,
Dhanabal.K

Exactly, I work at Navalur and I daily communicate in the same route too. Call me one day, we will meet somewhere here.

Nice pics there guys! Bumping this thread a bit more. There's a 3 day long meet being planned up in OOty on 3rd of October and request all you guys to mark your presence. Lets make this a large meet with maximum possible members and vehicles. I am sure there are lot of enthusiasts here looking for such meets, whom I don't know and would like to meet you all:)
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...tai-ooty-meet-october-2nd-3rd-4th-2015-a.html

Top Bottom