Unknown Features of Fiat Punto and Linea

I do not know weather it's a new feature or common but puttting it here. When I am asking the Fuel filling guy at fuel station to Tank full, after the fill up process, those guys asks everytime to me, wow sir auto stop feature is there however i was not sure what was it. Last time when I marked, a tick sound came and that indicates the tank is full. It's a new feature i identified in my Punto. [;)]

What I've observed is that the heat insulation is much better than (my friend's swift & i20). Even after parking under hot sun for a couple of hours and with the tar steaming below from the road, the car is not at all hot and stuffy inside when you enter. IMO, the roof insulation is way better than the other hatches. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

After 1.5 years of ownership, there are still some tiny hidden features which I have discovered...!
One more feature. Punto has A/C vent below driver & co-driver seat ![:)]

I don't know if any other hatchback (in India) has this feature.

350Z

Core Team
One more feature. Punto has A/C vent below driver & co-driver seat! I don't know if any other hatchback (in India) has this feature.
Its below both the seats. I have checked it personally.
What AC vents have to do below the seats? Hope we are referring to vents located beneath the dashboard. In that case, it’s in almost all the cars. Even in Maruti 800.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Below the seat for rear passenger feet.
Its a 2'' long x 1'' vent . It helps the rear space cool faster and if you are on slippers , or bare feet enjoy the chilling breeze.

What AC vents have to do below the seats? Hope we are referring to vents located beneath the dashboard. In that case, it’s in almost all the cars. Even in Maruti 800.

Drive Safe,
350Z
It is one of the feature that even most of Punto owners don't know about. [lol]. But helps to get the rear part of cool faster. But I think so it only works when blower is set to blow air on legs. Punto owners correct me if I am wrong here.

Hey, where are these vents present? I haven't seen it till now..
Its located beneath the front seats (To be precise: check the central area below seats). At times, floor carpet might be hiding these vents. Pull the front seats completely towards the dashboard area, then enter the car through rear door to locate these vents. Its a real boon on long drives for rear occupants[clap]

Below the seat for rear passenger feet.
Its a 2'' long x 1'' vent . It helps the rear space cool faster and if you are on slippers , or bare feet enjoy the chilling breeze.
Please check the photos attached, the black color duct. Last year when the floor carpet was removed (my mistake , i kept the window open when it was raining)[evil]

Attachments

Top Bottom