Unknown Features of Fiat Punto and Linea

Wow!
Great compilation salient features of these beauties. Thanks raj 5004! For a newbie and layman like myself, this thread is a treasure chest!

Re: Finer Details of a Fiat Punto/Linea

Two more -

16) Punto has 5 years paint warranty & 5 years anti-corrosion warranty.

17) Punto has 4 years unlimited kms warranty, highest in the segment.
16) Punto has 5 years paint warranty & 5 years anti-corrosion warranty.

17) Punto has 4 years unlimited kms warranty, highest in the segment.

"has 5 years paint warranty & 5 years anti-corrosion warranty" is this above information correct and can anyone please help me in getting this information authentic where is it mentioned by Fiat?

Fiat never keeps its promises and that’s the reason it could not sustain in Indian market. Always Fiat is fond on Indian market and money, Fiat never have any gratitude towards the customers who spent almost a million Indian rupees in purchasing a Fiat Linea car ( so called Luxury sedan).
if the car is having rust problem and customer identifies the rust within the 1st service and escalates, fiat don’t even bother to investigate the issue how serious the issue is and will try to cheat the customer by just giving an option of repaint at the affected pats without any permanent resolution for the issue. Attaching a picture from one door getting rust and there are almost all places and parts of the car is massively rusting.[frustration]

Attachments

fiat is a *** product i would not suggest any one to buy such a cheap quality product. please help others by not buying any Fiat products which is of waste of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #39
fiat is a *** product i would not suggest any one to buy such a cheap quality product. please help others by not buying any Fiat products which is of waste of money.
I understand you must have had a bad experience brother but there are many others who have had a good time with FIAT cars, including myself. So even though I dont go and pursue everyone to buy a FIAT, at the same time, I wont stop anyone from buying it either.

Please elaborate on the issues you faced, how you contacted the company and what was their response.

Thread Starter #41
Please tell me bro how to do this?
1) Turn the key to MAR position.
2) Wear the seatbelt & wait for 20-30 seconds.
3) Now remove the seatbelt, warning sign lights come up.
4) Start the engine & move. The Warning light remains ON but buzzer is deactivated & never rings.

P.S. : Please do not drive without seatbelts.

It has been 10 months since this thread started & people are still discovering hidden features of Fiat. [lol]

Fiat should start a contest - Pehchan Kaun [lol]

Thread Starter #43
It has been 10 months since this thread started & people are still discovering hidden features of Fiat. [lol]

Fiat should start a contest - Pehchan Kaun [lol]
After 1.5 years of ownership, there are still some tiny hidden features which I have discovered...!

wow wow wow its been one year that i have my Punto and i dont know so many things. Superb thread. Now I feel so complete and proud to own a Fiat Punto. I have a 2011 MJD Emo Pack and it simply rocks [:)]

wow wow wow its been one year that i have my Punto and i dont know so many things. Superb thread. Now I feel so complete and proud to own a Fiat Punto. I have a 2011 MJD Emo Pack and it simply rocks [:)]
How about a detailed ownership report of your beauty?

Top Bottom