16) Punto has 5 years paint warranty & 5 years anti-corrosion warranty.
17) Punto has 4 years unlimited kms warranty, highest in the segment.
"has 5 years paint warranty & 5 years anti-corrosion warranty" is this above information correct and can anyone please help me in getting this information authentic where is it mentioned by Fiat?
Fiat never keeps its promises and that’s the reason it could not sustain in Indian market. Always Fiat is fond on Indian market and money, Fiat never have any gratitude towards the customers who spent almost a million Indian rupees in purchasing a Fiat Linea car ( so called Luxury sedan).
if the car is having rust problem and customer identifies the rust within the 1st service and escalates, fiat don’t even bother to investigate the issue how serious the issue is and will try to cheat the customer by just giving an option of repaint at the affected pats without any permanent resolution for the issue. Attaching a picture from one door getting rust and there are almost all places and parts of the car is massively rusting.
I understand you must have had a bad experience brother but there are many others who have had a good time with FIAT cars, including myself. So even though I dont go and pursue everyone to buy a FIAT, at the same time, I wont stop anyone from buying it either.
Please elaborate on the issues you faced, how you contacted the company and what was their response.
1) Turn the key to MAR position.
2) Wear the seatbelt & wait for 20-30 seconds.
3) Now remove the seatbelt, warning sign lights come up.
4) Start the engine & move. The Warning light remains ON but buzzer is deactivated & never rings.