Unisex is New Mantra: Bought TVS Wego!

Thread Starter #31
Re: Unisex is the New Mantra - Bought TVS Wego!

Thankyou buddy, yes surely would, give me some time and i will update with the current state with some pictures.

Vijay

congrats on your Wego(may be it is too late from my side), nice write up too !!

Can you update this thread with the present details of your Wego with some pics too as will be useful for the people who visit the forum and yours will be a long term ownership experience too
i also second that.nicely written.give us some details about how it is running now.how was your long-term experience man?

Thread Starter #33
Clicked two pics today,sorry for the quality as are taken from cell camera.
Wego is running perfectly,due for its servicing now.No complains other then some brake ,wife was complaining,nothing major for it,maybe tightning or so.
Accessorries are from.dealers as shared earlier n no loosen or rattle anything yet.
Getting regular FE of above 45+.

Attachments

Last edited:

What is the mileage you are getting on Wego. About the space under seat are you able to place a helmet? Like in Activa I'm keeping my jacket & helmet under seat with no issue.

Thread Starter #35

Yes mahesh the helmet my wife uses easily fits inside the storage space beneath the seats with many stuffs along with,no issues in there,even my full size helmet fits in but touches the seats upper plastic,its a tight situation but can place small things around the helmet.
Have already shared on my above post its 45 to 50 regularly.

that's a good FE numbers, does it also comes with a cell phone charger in the boot?
Yes, Visran those are really good FE numbers, I think it comes with cell phone charger if I remember.

It is really a awesome scooter cum bike(because of its wheel size and telescopic suspension)[clap]. Surprisingly I am able to see that no rattling from TVS vehicle after 1-1/2 years of use[surprise]

Vijay

congrats on your Wego(may be it is too late from my side) & nice write up too..

Also Loved your TITLE - It is very creative

Btw - also you have recently got an I10 right??

Thread Starter #44
that's a good FE numbers, does it also comes with a cell phone charger in the boot?
Yes it does comes with a cell phone charger but when i brought the socket had tobe brought seperately if i remember.

Yes, Visran those are really good FE numbers, I think it comes with cell phone charger if I remember.

It is really a awesome scooter cum bike(because of its wheel size and telescopic suspension)[clap]. Surprisingly I am able to see that no rattling from TVS vehicle after 1-1/2 years of use[surprise]
Yes the only rattle we found was in the accessories loose bolts in few places which were tightened in last service and havent found any yet.

Their build quality has certainly been improved.
Yes with this scooter it surely has improved compared to old scooty days.

I am planning (almost confirmed) to gift Wego to my Pops tomorrow
Yeah also have commented on other thread,do have a look at new grey shade, looks good.

Vijay

congrats on your Wego(may be it is too late from my side) & nice write up too..

Also Loved your TITLE - It is very creative

Btw - also you have recently got an I10 right??
Thankyou for your wishes and yes also brought i10 last month.

i am in the same boat...will gift one to boss at end of this month...
Surely is a good gearless scooter,fulfills the needs perfectly with right balance of ride,handling and FE for my needs.

Top Bottom