Union Budget 2012: Everything About its Impact on Auto Sector

Re: Delhi Govt. Increases Tax Upto 25% For Diesel Cars

I mean, that all states and union territories should slap an additional 25%tax on Diesel cars without delay. Why should the Diesel car owner get a less taxed fuel, when the Petrol car owner does not?
Am guessing he read this post from the first page which is almost a year back or i really cant put a finger on it.

Last edited:

Am guessing he read this post from the first page which is almost a year back or i really cant put a finger on it.
I am not being jealous, but speaking out and trying to make things fair for everyone. I also find it hard to converse with people who pull other's legs with lame things instead of stating their case in defense. I dont think its that funny.

Thread Starter #94
Re: Government Raises Tax Upto 25% For Diesel Cars

because all these car increase in diesel area have effected many people specially industrial like us many work require diesel so increase in diesel means we have to increase the price means people have to pay more money to get same thing . So if people who drive hardly and buying diesel will pay some where around

I am not being jealous, but speaking out and trying to make things fair for everyone. I also find it hard to converse with people who pull other's legs with lame things instead of stating their case in defense. I dont think its that funny.
I am not poking fun i was just wondering where did you comment on this & i realized he must have read a year old comment from the first page hence pointing it out & i totally understand your point of view as people who buy petrol cars appear like fools thanks to the fuel difference which is actually subsidized to help the transport/agriculture sector which is essentially the back bone of India.

I am not poking fun i was just wondering where did you comment on this & i realized he must have read a year old comment from the first page hence pointing it out & i totally understand your point of view as people who buy petrol cars appear like fools thanks to the fuel difference which is actually subsidized to help the transport/agriculture sector which is essentially the back bone of India.
I am so sorry Prads, It was not about you that I was talking about. I was referring to Basis. My bad for not being clear and getting you confused, should have been more clear back there.

@jalex I just tried to pull your leg. why so serious all the time. enjoy the fun too. sorry If I hurt you

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont mind pulling legs and all, But it was a serious matter we were discussing here. And sorry for being uptight if you felt that way. I think I lost my sense of humour a while back after seeing that we are turning into the perfect banana republic as a nation.Chill, I'm cool[:)]

I dont mind pulling legs and all, But it was a serious matter we were discussing here. And sorry for being uptight if you felt that way. I think I lost my sense of humour a while back after seeing that we are turning into the perfect banana republic as a nation.Chill, I'm cool[:)]
I am 10000% with you ,Man! Now our country gone for a toss

5% increase in diesel cars and 2% increase in petrol cars is what I came to know from some source.[:D] Lets see how much this information is true..

Excise duty on large cars raised from 22 per cent to 24 per cent-12:37 pm

Latest Budget update - 12:37 PM

Can Some one pl tell which "cars" are in this Cat. & How much Price will be effected by 2% Excise hike,

IMO Sedan are not included in large Car ...Am I Right[:)]

Diesel cars or Petrol/Diesel Both....?????

Excise duty on large cars raised from 22 per cent to 24 per cent-Union Budget update on 12:37 pm

Source - http://ibnlive.in.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Another update but not specifically related with cars-

Union Budget 2012-13: Excise duty raised to 12% from 10%...????[confused]

Surprisingly - Import of aircraft parts exempt from basic customs duty [evil]

Last edited:

Upto 27% duty on 'large cars' as per Budget...man things wil turn ugly soon...

Top Bottom