Underbody Neons – Show Off, Discussions & Queries

Re: Underglow Neon Lights Show-Off Thread

That's what I was referring to. If hidden neatly under the car, they will provide an appearance as of neons (Consequently this will prevent unnecessary expense of buying one of more length).

Drive Safe,
350Z
you sure just 2 foot leds will provide enough light for a wheelbase of more than 4 foot??[confused]

Do any of u guys have any idea of putting the the led's/neons on the wheel drums at the back and on the callipers in front, in a neat way. I have seen some around my area, and they look wicked

@vishal that's main reason i have asked bharat to post pic of his car from bit far away so that we can have idea .

BTW see this i forgot about this

this is surrender verna . this one is also LED

Do any of u guys have any idea of putting the the led's/neons on the wheel drums at the back and on the callipers in front, in a neat way. I have seen some around my area, and they look wicked
ya it look good . i was telling surrender too get that too but it seams it will be over done on his verna .

yup they are water-proof so no problem atleast that's what shop keeper told me . its better let shopkeeper do they might charge 100-300 for install but atleast you are problem free of how to install

According to me the underbody led lighting looks good only when the leds are not visible; and just the light is seen on the ground. I was about to go for those led strips for my DZire; but the mechanic told to put them on the runnin board(for longer life). There the leds would be visible; so I dropped the plan!!

Last edited:

According to me the underbody led lighting looks good only when the leds are not visible; and just the light is seen on the ground. I was about to go for those led strips for my DZire; but the mechanic told to put them on the runnin board(for longer life). There the leds would be visible; so I dropped the plan!!
whats a runnin board?? some kind of case for the leds??

whats a runnin board?? some kind of case for the leds??
Ohh; sorry that was a typo! Its Running Board(dont know the exact name). The place where the side skirts are fitted.
Earlier when I had planned to go for the underbody leds; that time flexible ones were not available. The ones which were available were inside the plastic rod. They tend to break up easily. I wanted those to be fitted behind the running board so that the leds are not visible and only the light is visible. But the guy told me to fit them on the running board; because on other places the rods might break. So I dropped the plan![cry]

Guys i was out of town for 2 days. I told the electrician to put the LED's on the running board coz i wanted to show that even LED's have brighter light as in NEON's more over life of LED's placed in running boards is more than under chases.

If LED's are placed in under chases then you need to drill holes in the chases to fix them with the screw.

Top Bottom