Underbody Neons – Show Off, Discussions & Queries

Re: Underglow Neon Lights Show-Off Thread

hey guys need your help . i was thinking of getting some underglow lighting for my punto . i am confused between led strips and neons ?
what would be the difference between the two after installed .?
how much does neon costs ? i only want to put them in sides not in the front or back side .

bharat told us that dealer gave him Rs.850 per Led . also our surendar has got Led done on his verna ask him .

well even i got confuse now . need to ask bharat again .
also here is bharat quote
Another surprise update:

I was coming via velachery in the morning suddenly i saw this shop Sigma car audio. I parked my car and changed the door speakers since mine was not working properly.

And i inquired about neon's and was suprise to see LED's for just rs 850 a pair. And added a pair to my car. Will post the pic's in the evening.

Thread Starter #36

@searcharun4u,i got it for under 2k for a roll of 5 metres,and fixing charges extra.

Last edited:

what does rs 850 per led mean??

i will ask surender
thanx

well even i got confuse now . need to ask bharat again .
also here is bharat quote

Vishal & mastersquall: i bought it for 850 per led strip. It is brand of 3MM Autoglox i think, but its without warranty. So a pair + Fixing charge came around rs 2000 (850*2 + 300 labour). It is blue LED's. The guy who fixed it took a great care in doing it. The LED strip is stuck with a striker which is along with it and 2 screw's on the either side of the strip. And a switch added near the ignition keys to switch on the LED's

Vishal & mastersquall: i bought it for 850 per led strip. It is brand of 3MM Autoglox i think, but its without warranty. So a pair + Fixing charge came around rs 2000 (850*2 + 300 labour). It is blue LED's. The guy who fixed it took a great care in doing it. The LED strip is stuck with a striker which is along with it and 2 screw's on the either side of the strip. And a switch added near the ignition keys to switch on the LED's
whats the lenth of each of the strip??
can you post a pic how it looks ?

hey buddy i am getting just the same one as you have for 800 rs a pair of too led strips each one is 2 foot long . but i think i will need atleat 4 feet each side to look good . whats your opinion??

350Z

Core Team

hey buddy i am getting just the same one as you have for 800 rs a pair of too led strips each one is 2 foot long . but i think i will need atleat 4 feet each side to look good . whats your opinion??
I think the LEDs on Bharath's car do not cover the entire wheelbase area. The short strip (similar to his) would also look nice if placed neatly beneath the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think the LEDs on Bharath's car do not cover the entire wheelbase area. The short strip (similar to his) would also look nice if placed neatly beneath the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z
i was thinking to put atleast 4 foot of leds each side on my car so it gives the neon effect .

350Z

Core Team

That's what I was referring to. If hidden neatly under the car, they will provide an appearance as of neons (Consequently this will prevent unnecessary expense of buying one of more length).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom